Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Joshua H.Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Derana M.

BY MEATS OF SPAIN, INC.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

• Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I h...2 Answers
  • Is a phone this large really necessary?4 Answers
Lõrè N.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004
mustapha a.
agadir
Techie Expert Level 1
    I liked this product a lot and I love it a lot,And if I want to do a review.I have a big fb page(6.7k likes) and a lot of followers ,most of the   followers are from the majority of arabs countries such as morocco,egypt, saudi arabia, middle east and more. My fb page is a review blog, so my follower are interested to buy such products.
Ivonne R.
Mayaguez
I have mine since October. I love it great phone my husband have too and he is very picky and love the phone. The camera is great. For editing my youtube video is good too.
Love is my samsung favorite curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!
Mia I.
Maidstone
My dad has got this phone and it is AWESOME!!!!!!! You can get really good apps, it's really fast and the camera is epic!
Lindsay N.
Techie Expert Level 2
Is a phone this large really necessary?
Shannon S.
Sutton , MA
Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!