Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Joshua H.Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Derana M.

BY MEATS OF SPAIN, INC.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

• Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I hav...2 Answers
  • Is a phone this large really necessary?3 Answers
Mia I.
Mia I.
Maidstone
My dad has got this phone and it is AWESOME!!!!!!! You can get really good apps, it's really fast and the camera is epic!
Ivonne R.
Ivonne R.
Mayaguez
I have mine since October. I love it great phone my husband have too and he is very picky and love the phone. The camera is great. For editing my youtube video is good too.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Is a phone this large really necessary?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Sutton, MA
Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!