Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Joshua H.Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Derana M.

BY MEATS OF SPAIN, INC.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

• Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I h...2 Answers
  • Is a phone this large really necessary?3 Answers
saad s.
Best product
mustapha a.
agadir
Techie Expert
    I liked this product a lot and I love it a lot,And if I want to do a review.I have a big fb page(6.7k likes) and a lot of followers ,most of the   followers are from the majority of arabs countries such as morocco,egypt, saudi arabia, middle east and more. My fb page is a review blog, so my follower are interested to buy such products.
Love is my samsung favorite curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!
Ivonne R.
Mayaguez
I have mine since October. I love it great phone my husband have too and he is very picky and love the phone. The camera is great. For editing my youtube video is good too.
Mia I.
Maidstone
My dad has got this phone and it is AWESOME!!!!!!! You can get really good apps, it's really fast and the camera is epic!
Lindsay N.
Techie Expert
Is a phone this large really necessary?
Shannon S.
Sutton, MA
Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!