Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Joshua H.Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Derana M.

BY MEATS OF SPAIN, INC.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

• Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I hav...2 Answers
  • Is a phone this large really necessary?3 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
I have this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and love it! The stylus is awesome for adding notes to pictures! The camera alone is a review in itself. The autofocus on the camera is top of the line amazing! I would recommend this phone to everyone and anyone! the phone is fast and big, which I love to watch movies on with!
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
My husband got this phone and his in love with it... he tells me he loves it and he is happy he upgraded we watch videos movies on it .. its a really good size camera is also great
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Techie Expert
I love, love, love my new Samsung Galaxy Note 4! Was also able to get my mom to upgrade to this from her completely obsolete little phone that she had. Now she is so greatful and happy that she upgraded. The picture quality is awesome, everything is great learning more and more about this phone everyday.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Great phone! SCreen doesn't crack if you drop it on something sharp. Helpful for anyone that's on the go and a little clumsy.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Reno, NV
Seriously looooove, the multi window ability, being able to minimize apps and switch over from Instagram to my music playlist then back to Instagram without having to exit out of certain things is solo awesome. Its literally like a laptop. I have dropped my phone a few times, and it hasn't cracked on me yet, surprisingly. Fingers crossed that it won't happen. However, the best part about this phone is the battery life and charge time. I'm on my phone 24/7 and the battery life eis just amazing. And with the INCLUDED fast charge adapting cord, charge time for me is 30 minutes, 40 minutes tops. Highly recommend.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
I loved it when I first got the phone, but after a systems update it started acting up. I've even rest it a few time and ally applications fail on me constantly.
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Love this phone. It has a lot of great features and can do so much. Also love that it has enough memory to have lots of apps, pictures, music etc!
Maria s.
Maria s.
Dillsburg, PA
Best phone you could ever ask for I went from the note 2 to the 4 is has everything I need at the tip pf my fingers!!! Love love it
saad s.
saad s.
Techie Expert
Best product
Love is my samsung favorite curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Is a phone this large really necessary?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Sutton, MA
Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!