Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Joshua H.Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Derana M.

BY MEATS OF SPAIN, INC.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

• Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I h...2 Answers
  • Is a phone this large really necessary?3 Answers
Nancy A.
I have this phone and its best I've had yet. I love the multi window, the camera is awesome, the stylus is cool, and I really like that you can use the one hand mode by just sliding you finger left to right once. and the screen shot you don't even have to push any buttons you just slide your hand across the screen and done. simply awesome phone. that makes me wonder how much better the note 5 might be. even though I have been thinking if getting g the new I phone 6s it looks totally awesome the only thing I don't like about those phones is that there's no SD card slot
Rosieee H.
My husband got this phone and his in love with it... he tells me he loves it and he is happy he upgraded we watch videos movies on it .. its a really good size camera is also great
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
I have this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and love it! The stylus is awesome for adding notes to pictures! The camera alone is a review in itself. The autofocus on the camera is top of the line amazing! I would recommend this phone to everyone and anyone! the phone is fast and big, which I love to watch movies on with!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Great phone! SCreen doesn't crack if you drop it on something sharp. Helpful for anyone that's on the go and a little clumsy.
Heather B.
I love the fact that Samsung has its own app store. I am a previous HTC lover but the dimensions and width on this phone couldn't keep me away. I personally love the S health app. It keeps track of my exercise, caffeine intake, water and measures bpm and O2 sats. Thanks Samsung.
Z K.
My note 4 would definitely be my MVP. Can't leave the house without it. It organises my life, keeps me company whenever I have to wait, entertains me at home and away and keeps me connected. It has a solid battery life to do all this and more all day long. I've dropped it screen down and it survived. Everyday you find a new feature, a new trick that makes your life easier. It's a phone it's a tablet it's a camera. It's your best friend.
Brooke R.
I'm in love with this phone. Best one I've had so far. I love that fact that you can do multi windows, I can go from Facebook to Instagram without having to exit out of their one. I've dropped it a few time and still don't have a scratch on it or a crack. I'm on my phone 24/7 and the battery life will last me all day no matter what I'm doing. It also charges from 1% to 100% in less than a half hour. Very reliable phone. Highly recommend.
Maria s.
Dillsburg, PA
Best phone you could ever ask for I went from the note 2 to the 4 is has everything I need at the tip pf my fingers!!! Love love it
ZÂk R.
hello
saad s.
Techie Expert
Best product
Lindsay N.
Techie Expert
Is a phone this large really necessary?
Shannon S.
Sutton, MA
Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!