Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Joshua H.Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Derana M.

BY MEATS OF SPAIN, INC.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

• Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I h...2 Answers
  • Is a phone this large really necessary?3 Answers
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
My husband got this phone and his in love with it... he tells me he loves it and he is happy he upgraded we watch videos movies on it .. its a really good size camera is also great
Heather B.
Heather B.
I love the fact that Samsung has its own app store. I am a previous HTC lover but the dimensions and width on this phone couldn't keep me away. I personally love the S health app. It keeps track of my exercise, caffeine intake, water and measures bpm and O2 sats. Thanks Samsung.
Bae S.
Bae S.
While I don't have the Note 4 but I have a Note Edge which is pretty much the same thing. I love my Edge. When trying to stay organized with 4 schedules, it makes life so much easier. In class, I use the multi window ability to search and look at an article that the instructor has placed online for us to reference to when writing a paper. I can take pictures of websites for easy reference and sync with my laptop through Microsoft Office Mobile. Very easy to create task memos and documents that will open and have the same layout on laptop as well. The battery life is longer than the Note 3 that I used previously and charging it can be as short as 30 minutes with the fast charging option. The size does take a little getting use to but once you have held it in your hand for an hour or so, you really wouldn't want to go back to something smaller. My son has the Samsung Mega, it is a little larger than my phone but doesn't have the functionality that I am looking for. I don't see the big jump from Note 3 to the 4 but from a Note 2, you will be blown away with how fast this processes.
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
I loved it when I first got the phone, but after a systems update it started acting up. I've even rest it a few time and ally applications fail on me constantly.
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Love this phone. It has a lot of great features and can do so much. Also love that it has enough memory to have lots of apps, pictures, music etc!
Maria s.
Maria s.
Dillsburg, PA
Best phone you could ever ask for I went from the note 2 to the 4 is has everything I need at the tip pf my fingers!!! Love love it
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
I'm in love with this phone. Best one I've had so far. I love that fact that you can do multi windows, I can go from Facebook to Instagram without having to exit out of their one. I've dropped it a few time and still don't have a scratch on it or a crack. I'm on my phone 24/7 and the battery life will last me all day no matter what I'm doing. It also charges from 1% to 100% in less than a half hour. Very reliable phone. Highly recommend.
Z K.
Z K.
My note 4 would definitely be my MVP. Can't leave the house without it. It organises my life, keeps me company whenever I have to wait, entertains me at home and away and keeps me connected. It has a solid battery life to do all this and more all day long. I've dropped it screen down and it survived. Everyday you find a new feature, a new trick that makes your life easier. It's a phone it's a tablet it's a camera. It's your best friend.
Lõrè N.
Lõrè N.
Techie Expert
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004
saad s.
saad s.
Best product
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Techie Expert
Is a phone this large really necessary?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Sutton, MA
Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!