Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Joshua H.Meats Of Spain, Inc. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Phone - White (No Region Lock) uploaded by Derana M.

BY MEATS OF SPAIN, INC.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile). see more...

• Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I h...2 Answers
  • Is a phone this large really necessary?3 Answers
Bae S.
While I don't have the Note 4 but I have a Note Edge which is pretty much the same thing. I love my Edge. When trying to stay organized with 4 schedules, it makes life so much easier. In class, I use the multi window ability to search and look at an article that the instructor has placed online for us to reference to when writing a paper. I can take pictures of websites for easy reference and sync with my laptop through Microsoft Office Mobile. Very easy to create task memos and documents that will open and have the same layout on laptop as well. The battery life is longer than the Note 3 that I used previously and charging it can be as short as 30 minutes with the fast charging option. The size does take a little getting use to but once you have held it in your hand for an hour or so, you really wouldn't want to go back to something smaller. My son has the Samsung Mega, it is a little larger than my phone but doesn't have the functionality that I am looking for. I don't see the big jump from Note 3 to the 4 but from a Note 2, you will be blown away with how fast this processes.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
They can make all kinds of iPhone and I will still choose this Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I usually upgrade so very often, but lately I bought 4 extra batteries and 2 battery chargers. I plan on buying the same phone again. Although my screen is cracked, I am fine with it until I get a replacement. It is good for multi tasking; neither for business, soccer mom , student or even college students. Battery life is good, camera functions well and a bid screen with one hand mode function etc
Allison C.
Reno, NV
Seriously looooove, the multi window ability, being able to minimize apps and switch over from Instagram to my music playlist then back to Instagram without having to exit out of certain things is solo awesome. Its literally like a laptop. I have dropped my phone a few times, and it hasn't cracked on me yet, surprisingly. Fingers crossed that it won't happen. However, the best part about this phone is the battery life and charge time. I'm on my phone 24/7 and the battery life eis just amazing. And with the INCLUDED fast charge adapting cord, charge time for me is 30 minutes, 40 minutes tops. Highly recommend.
Brooke R.
I'm in love with this phone. Best one I've had so far. I love that fact that you can do multi windows, I can go from Facebook to Instagram without having to exit out of their one. I've dropped it a few time and still don't have a scratch on it or a crack. I'm on my phone 24/7 and the battery life will last me all day no matter what I'm doing. It also charges from 1% to 100% in less than a half hour. Very reliable phone. Highly recommend.
Z K.
My note 4 would definitely be my MVP. Can't leave the house without it. It organises my life, keeps me company whenever I have to wait, entertains me at home and away and keeps me connected. It has a solid battery life to do all this and more all day long. I've dropped it screen down and it survived. Everyday you find a new feature, a new trick that makes your life easier. It's a phone it's a tablet it's a camera. It's your best friend.
Nancy A.
I have this phone and its best I've had yet. I love the multi window, the camera is awesome, the stylus is cool, and I really like that you can use the one hand mode by just sliding you finger left to right once. and the screen shot you don't even have to push any buttons you just slide your hand across the screen and done. simply awesome phone. that makes me wonder how much better the note 5 might be. even though I have been thinking if getting g the new I phone 6s it looks totally awesome the only thing I don't like about those phones is that there's no SD card slot
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
I have this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and love it! The stylus is awesome for adding notes to pictures! The camera alone is a review in itself. The autofocus on the camera is top of the line amazing! I would recommend this phone to everyone and anyone! the phone is fast and big, which I love to watch movies on with!
Reba W.
Austin, TX
I love this phone it has a very clear screen, bright colors and can do a variety of office friendly functions. It supports google play apps well. My only wish is that the camera took better photos at night.
Heather B.
I love the fact that Samsung has its own app store. I am a previous HTC lover but the dimensions and width on this phone couldn't keep me away. I personally love the S health app. It keeps track of my exercise, caffeine intake, water and measures bpm and O2 sats. Thanks Samsung.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love, love, love my new Samsung Galaxy Note 4! Was also able to get my mom to upgrade to this from her completely obsolete little phone that she had. Now she is so greatful and happy that she upgraded. The picture quality is awesome, everything is great learning more and more about this phone everyday.
Lindsay N.
Techie Expert Level 2
Is a phone this large really necessary?
Shannon S.
Sutton , MA
Curious to hear if anyone switched from an iPhone to this.... I have been considering it but love my iPhone!