by Meats Of Spain, Inc.

This is an Unlocked phone that is compatible with all GSM carriers (like AT & T and T-Mobile).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meats Of Spain, Inc. LG G2 D800 4G LTE 32GB AT & T Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - White!
How would you rate this product?
Tunis
I am Aymen Guesmi from Tunisia in the beginning. Thank you for reading this talk and for your valuable timeIn fact, the LG company is one of the most important institutions in the field of technology and this is due to its history and good work under the supervision of Mr. Koo In-Hwoi, the first contributor to its dazzling successSo I decided after your permission to review this product and deliver it to as many customers as possible through my YouTube channel, my Facebook page, and my account on Instagram.In exchange for this simple work, your company sends the product to me and I will be very grateful to work with youWith regards Aymen Guesmi and thanksAddress : 7 rue Mouhamed Zaagh City Martyres TunisCountry : Tunis Postal code : 2072
Doral, FL
I hate this phone! at the time they were $ 300 wasted there. They were 6 months with an excellent phone, fast, good photos, super smart. Until suddenly his screen started to fail, he was shaking first and then pfff went completely black
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.