Measurable Difference Lash & Brow Amplifying Serum with RegenaLash uploaded by Jessica K.

BY NONE #66 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Nourish and condition your eyelashes and eyebrows for thicker, longer-looking lashes and fuller-looking brows with regenalash plus, a clinically-proven peptide infused formula. The super-fine brush helps you easily apply the serum close to your lash line and brow root for maximum nourishment and conditioning. The serum can be used alone or underneath makeup and dries clear. Peta certified and free of parabens, phthalates and sodium lauryl sulfates. see more...

• So it makes it grow after a certain amount of application?1 Answers
  • How is this compared to Latisse? And does it work and ov...2 Answers
  • I would love to own this product .. is it to grow lashes ...1 Answers
Maria S.
Fair Haven, NJ
Is an amazing product...by far one of my favorites . It really makes your eyelash pop and makes them super noticeable
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
This actually makes your eyelashes noticicable. Only after a week of using this product I could see a difference.
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn
So far so good! My lashes and brows love this stuff! I can see a difference in a short period of time :)
Tina S.
London
I got this product around last summer and I have been using it consistently since (once a day). Sadly I haven’t noticed any difference in my lashes - top or bottom.
Pauline S.
Toronto, ON
I have been using this product for 4 weeks and I already notice a difference in my eyelashes. They look more fuller than before. I like this product because it actually works and is easy to use. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants fuller looking brows and eyelashes!
Maria Jose G.
bogota
estas mascaras de pestañas son demasiado buena ya que su formula que hace lucir mas abundancia en tus pestañas es perfecta efecto pestañas postisas
jocelyn a.
Tracy, CA
I want to know how others like this product?
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn
How is this compared to Latisse? And does it work and over plucked brows? Thanks!
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
I would love to own this product .. is it to grow lashes and eyebrows?? what's the purpose???
Daisy Y.
So it makes it grow after a certain amount of application?