Measurable Difference Baked Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Megan B.Measurable Difference Baked Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Uuganzaya M.Measurable Difference Baked Face & Body Bronzer uploaded by Brandi C.
2 colors available

BY MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE

Get a healthy bronzed glow. This multi-purpose bronzer can be worn on the face, legs and body is the perfect alternative to baking in the sun. see more...

Buy on Amazon
jordan s.
jordan s.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: And
I love the formula of this product, but the shade I got is way to light. The next time I buy it I will get a darker shade or test them out in the store in stead of buying it online.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Review for: And
I love everything about this product. I've tried tons of bronzers and this one is by far my favorite. Love the sun kissed color it gives me and the lightness of the product. Would recommend to everyone!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Wethersfield, CT
Idk if anyone els feels the same but I love it its just beautiful i love the way it looks on me
Fallon C.
Fallon C.
Richmond, KY
I have tried many bronzers that I hated, but this one was the perfect match! It gives you great color without making you look orange! I think everyone should test this one out!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
This was the first bronzer/highlighter that I had ever bought and I haven't turned back since. My skin is very fair so I use the pink bronzer and it looks fabulous on my skin. For the price this product is excellent.
Renally S.
Renally S.
Good morning, I already used this product and I loved it a lot, it fixes too much, it lasts a lot and it's beautiful, I recommend it too much...
Measurable difference baked face is perfect !