Add a Photo

By MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE
#860 in Blush
Get a healthy bronzed glow. This multi-purpose bronzer can be worn on the face, legs and body is the perfect alternative to baking in the sun.
Photos (2)
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley , CA
It is beautiful blush. It is so pigmented and little goes long way. It can be bit powdery so just tap the excess from your brush before applying it to your face. I got mine from Marshalls.. it was very cheap and I surprised with quality of product. I almost didn't buy it because I never heard of this brand before or anyone talk about it. But risk I took was worth it.
Rosie A.
Rosie A.
Alvin, TX
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: Light Pink
I purchased this blush for an extremely good price at tj maxx. I absolutely love it! A little bit goes a long way. The color is great and blends very well. Has lasted me a very long time since I only have to use a very small amout.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
To my surprise this is a beautiful rose blush. It's SUPER pigmented and a little goes a long way. It's easy to apply but it you put on to much I found it hard to blend out. It's very affordable and recommend others to try it out.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Light Pink
I really didnt like this product. The color pay off wasnt too bad and it was a cheap product. I found that it did seep i to my pores making them appear bigger. I felt really cakey when wearing this blush
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sept. 28, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Light Pink
I feel like I got this in an ipsy bag a while back and it's okay at best. I don't love the color on me and I think other blushes blend better than this.
Kishone C.
Kishone C.
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Light Pink
Found a GEM in TJ MAXX! Great on my dark complexion. A little goes a long way. Blends well and lasted all day
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
June 8, 2017, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: Light Pink
This blush is extremely pigmented so you have to be careful when using a brush to apply because if you have even a little too much you will turn out looking like a clown. That being said the product is a really nice pink shade. When applied correctly the shade appears like a natural flush and provides a dewy glow to the cheeks.