Measurable Difference Baked Face Blush uploaded by Uuganzaya M.Measurable Difference Baked Face Blush uploaded by Chelsea J.

BY MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE

Get a healthy bronzed glow. This multi-purpose bronzer can be worn on the face, legs and body is the perfect alternative to baking in the sun. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
It is beautiful blush. It is so pigmented and little goes long way. It can be bit powdery so just tap the excess from your brush before applying it to your face. I got mine from Marshalls.. it was very cheap and I surprised with quality of product. I almost didn't buy it because I never heard of this brand before or anyone talk about it. But risk I took was worth it.
Rosie A.
Rosie A.
Alvin, TX
I purchased this blush for an extremely good price at tj maxx. I absolutely love it! A little bit goes a long way. The color is great and blends very well. Has lasted me a very long time since I only have to use a very small amout.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
To my surprise this is a beautiful rose blush. It's SUPER pigmented and a little goes a long way. It's easy to apply but it you put on to much I found it hard to blend out. It's very affordable and recommend others to try it out.
Jess L.
Jess L.
I really didnt like this product. The color pay off wasnt too bad and it was a cheap product. I found that it did seep i to my pores making them appear bigger. I felt really cakey when wearing this blush
Mel D.
Mel D.
I feel like I got this in an ipsy bag a while back and it's okay at best. I don't love the color on me and I think other blushes blend better than this.
Kishone C.
Kishone C.
HOUSTON, TX
Found a GEM in TJ MAXX! Great on my dark complexion. A little goes a long way. Blends well and lasted all day
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
This blush is extremely pigmented so you have to be careful when using a brush to apply because if you have even a little too much you will turn out looking like a clown. That being said the product is a really nice pink shade. When applied correctly the shade appears like a natural flush and provides a dewy glow to the cheeks.