Measurable Difference Baked Face Blush uploaded by Karen A.Measurable Difference Baked Face Blush uploaded by Chelsea J.Measurable Difference Baked Face Blush uploaded by Uuganzaya M.

BY MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE

Get a healthy bronzed glow. This multi-purpose bronzer can be worn on the face, legs and body is the perfect alternative to baking in the sun. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fallon S.
I love this blush, the shade rosè is my favorite, and a little goes a very long way, this is my go to blush and i have had the same one over two years, it blends out naturally and is just right for my skintone!
Karen A.
Austin, TX
I was trying to find this matte lipgloss from meassurable diference but I didn find it so I just want to review this posh matte color because I really like it and it last all day yes! All day long with this beautiful and red color I highly recommend and the price only 6.99 online
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
It is beautiful blush. It is so pigmented and little goes long way. It can be bit powdery so just tap the excess from your brush before applying it to your face. I got mine from Marshalls.. it was very cheap and I surprised with quality of product. I almost didn't buy it because I never heard of this brand before or anyone talk about it. But risk I took was worth it.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
This blush is extremely pigmented so you have to be careful when using a brush to apply because if you have even a little too much you will turn out looking like a clown. That being said the product is a really nice pink shade. When applied correctly the shade appears like a natural flush and provides a dewy glow to the cheeks.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
To my surprise this is a beautiful rose blush. It's SUPER pigmented and a little goes a long way. It's easy to apply but it you put on to much I found it hard to blend out. It's very affordable and recommend others to try it out.
Jess L.
I really didnt like this product. The color pay off wasnt too bad and it was a cheap product. I found that it did seep i to my pores making them appear bigger. I felt really cakey when wearing this blush
Rosie A.
Alvin, TX
I purchased this blush for an extremely good price at tj maxx. I absolutely love it! A little bit goes a long way. The color is great and blends very well. Has lasted me a very long time since I only have to use a very small amout.
Mel D.
I feel like I got this in an ipsy bag a while back and it's okay at best. I don't love the color on me and I think other blushes blend better than this.
Arlene K.
O really love my Coral baked face blush. It's nice and soft glow gives off just the right kind of soft shimmer I want
Kishone C.
Found a GEM in TJ MAXX! Great on my dark complexion. A little goes a long way. Blends well and lasted all day