BY MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

Formulated with a combination of 5 intensely moisturizing oils, vitality oil helps restore hydration and the look of elasticity and firmness. This luxurious anti-aging facial oil is designed to provide a barrier of protection while also helping to support natural, healthy collagen and elastin. This light-weight oil helps to refresh and invigorate your complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole F.
Hi Nella, NJ
Not my favorite product in this line. While the creams and serums absorb beautifully this lays on my skin and leaves me looking oily and shiny. If you have super dry skin a few drops may work for you but otherwise skip it and try the rest of the line.
Janet D.
boise
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product SOOO much. It can be applied over a freshly cleaned face, and you will just glow like you're sitting under the moon. Not greasy in any way, it sinks in beautifully; and leaves you looking plump, hydrated, firmed, and somehow softer. Seems to fill in fine lines and wrinkles immediately. I ADORE this facial oil, and use it every chance I get. It doesn't have a strong fragrance, and can be worn over other serums, or all alone. My favorite facial oil of them ALL. I've been using it for over two years.
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
I love this oil, it makes my face brighter it's a little pricey but it's worth it! The packaging is beautiful and I purchased at Ulta it's wonderful make my face feel like I'm 18 again, I highly recommend this! It is one of my MUST HAVES!
A. N.
This is a very nice oil that smells slightly nutty. It sinks into the skin rapidly and is not greasy. Because of the clear packaging, it is essential that it be kept in a cabinet out of the light.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Not the best oil I've tried, but a good go at it. Lovely list of ingredients and would be lovely to use after serums and spot treatments to seal it all in.
Marissa C.
Lafayette
I love to use this before bedtime, I only use alittle because it goes along way. When I get up my skin feels amazing