BY MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

Help give your skin a fresh, healthier-looking appearance with meaningful beauty skin renewing peel. Designed to help brighten, smooth and improve the overall appearance of dull, deflated, uneven looking skin. Lactic acid helps to smooth the skin’s texture, helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Our brightening agent helps to create a more luminous, even skin tone for a brighter more refreshed-looking complexion. see more...

GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
One of the best peels I've tried. You can actually feel the tingles a little, but still gentle enough to be used overnight. The ingredients are what I'm looking for in a nice peel.
Janet D.
boise
I've been using this in my facial routine going on 4 years. It's a very light formula, almost with a gel consistency. Worn for 10 plus minutes, it leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I would prefer a more intense peel, but I have no complaints at all.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This peel delivers great results. It removes dull skin cells and exfoliates the skin. It improves fine lines and wrinkles and brightens. After using this peel, skin feels soft and smooth. Your complexion glows and the surface of your skin looks radiant. I highly recommend this product.
Kimberly M.
Kingsville, ON
I liked this product from Meaningful Beauty. It is not my favourite as I am not crazy about the smell but still a product that I will use again.

Amazon