BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMeaningful Beauty
Skin Brightening Décolleté & Neck Treatment

Meaningful Beauty Skin Brightening Décolleté & Neck Treatment

by Meaningful Beauty

I am using several of the Meaningful Beauty products and so far love them. I've been looking at the neck treatment and wondered how it works for people
Start your review of Meaningful Beauty Skin Brightening Décolleté & Neck Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
shawna W.
haverhill
I use this in the morning and it adds a shine and it’s a little thick. it looks like you’re wearing makeup
Angie H.
Meaningful Beauty Skin Brightening Décolleté & Neck Treatment uploaded by Angie H.
This really works I have been using this product for several years and I know that this product is awesome I totally recommend it to everyone. It makes your neck so soft and looking young each and every day plus it's also is a sunblock which protects your neck and chest area.
Kathleen F.
I really like this product. I'm not sure how tight it's made my neck but I'm also not sure how much it needed to be tightened as it's not one of my bigger problem areas. It is a great moisturizer though-not at all greasy.
Megan W.
I've had this product for a while, and I'm not very impressed. It is supposed to brighten and tighten the neck and décolletage area. I haven't seen proof of either of those claims. It is, however, a nice moisturizer. For that fact alone it gets the 3 stars.
Angela J.
Bigbear
I do like this product and I believe it has helped the texture of my skin around the neck area. It is very gentle and it absorbs well. I think it is a good value. It is definitely a product that I would recommend.
Cindy H.
Robbinsdale, MN
I love Meaningful Beauty Skin Brightening Décolleté. Yes I believe it does the job it’s supposed to do.
Edwina C.
Erie, PA
This product glides on easily without irritating my skin and a little bit goes a long way. I love that it has no strong scent and that I can layer it u set maybe or wear it alone.
brandy B.
greenville
Wow factor!!! Cannot live without product! My neck and chest feel soft and smooth and has a beautiful sheen after application. I love that it is protecting me from the sun, it is very effective and I will purchase again before I run out of this one.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Very expensive. I felt like for the price I should have seen more of a result!!! I used it every night for months also. It didn’t cause me to break out or anything.
Marie M.
Breezy Point, NY
I use this every day and after a month of so - you could really see a difference! Who knew?