Meaningful Beauty Skin Brightening Décolleté & Neck Treatment uploaded by Angie H.

BY MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

• I am using several of the Meaningful Beauty products and so far lov...2 Answers
Megan W.
Megan W.
I've had this product for a while, and I'm not very impressed. It is supposed to brighten and tighten the neck and décolletage area. I haven't seen proof of either of those claims. It is, however, a nice moisturizer. For that fact alone it gets the 3 stars.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I'm not sure how tight it's made my neck but I'm also not sure how much it needed to be tightened as it's not one of my bigger problem areas. It is a great moisturizer though-not at all greasy.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really works I have been using this product for several years and I know that this product is awesome I totally recommend it to everyone. It makes your neck so soft and looking young each and every day plus it's also is a sunblock which protects your neck and chest area.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being asked to review this even though I've never tried it via email. I'm sure it's a great product. The reviews look amazing. I'm never chosen to get boxes so I never get to actually review products they send. If I try this or get a box I'll update this review. It's something in my faves list and hopefully I'll get to purchase it. Cause I won't be getting it for free. Lol
Reba B.
Reba B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product not something I use everyday but every so often I put it on! Not really oily with I love!!!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am using several of the Meaningful Beauty products and so far love them. I've been looking at the neck treatment and wondered how it works for people