Meaningful Beauty
- Lip Duo (Remodeling + Plumping Gloss)- Hydrate & Plump- 2 Pieces, 2 ct

by Meaningful Beauty

Shape up tired lips with our deep conditioning serum. We designed this remodeling treatment to restore the natural moisture barrier that keeps lips smooth, shapely and youthfully full. Infused with Pro Vitamin B5 to help hydrate and volumize and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meaningful Beauty Meaningful Beauty - Lip Duo (Remodeling + Plumping Gloss)- Hydrate & Plump- 2 Pieces, 2 ct.!
Melissa L.
Canton
I bought this on a whim while wandering through Ulta feeling “old” and looking for a pick me up. I have tried many lip plumping products, and I do believe this one provided real, lasting results (more than just temporary plumping effect). Minus one star because the remodeling serum tended to get cakey and pill, and it tasted a little chemically, but I still would purchase again.
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Works well. It’s a bit pricey a doesn’t last all day but I keep buying it. Nice flavor.

Looking for your answer?