Meaningful Beauty Glowing Skin Hydration Kit

by Meaningful Beauty

Once a week, gently sweep a glycolic treatment pad across a clean face to help remove pore clogging debris and smooth and refine the look of skin. Follow with the glowing serum to help boost skin tone and visibly firm skin for a more radiant-looking complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meaningful Beauty Glowing Skin Hydration Kit!
Mission Hills, CA
I don't really like much of this brand but these two items work really well. The glow serum really makes you instantly glow. May be a bit much throughout the day for super oily people but I think it could work too. The glycolic pads are great. I use them at night & I'll admit they may not have made a huge difference in the appearance of my skin but they definitely keep my skin exfoliated. I can tell because when I use another product Dr.G Gowoonsesang Brightening Peeling Gel it doesn't have much to take off like it did before. The glycolic pads are super easy too & I don't have to hassle with a messy mask or harsh scrubbies on my face. Would I buy this kit again for full price? Probably not, I think there are other more affordable brands that would work just fine but if you wanted to give this a try or like this brand then I say go for it because these products do its job.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Palm Coast, FL
I love the way my skin feels when first putting it on. It gets tacky after a minute but that goes away a couple of minutes later and my skin feels smooth so it absorbs nicely and quickly. Its a glowing serum but I don't really see a glow after I put my makeup on. If I have nowhere to go and don't put makeup on, there's a slight glow which I like. I ordered this online through meaningful beauty's website and its about $24 if purchased as part of a kit.
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: CVS
I like this line I just started a few months ago and my skin is changing from combo to VERY DRY, which is good for this line. The cleanest is very very mild solid works great, the serum leaves hope FACE GLOWING, abs the filling treatment can double as a primer. I am 36 don't have many issues yet but figure I'd I stay young and sick with it then I will have good skin when I am old right
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness