Meaningful Beauty Firming Serum

by Meaningful Beauty

Meaningful Beauty Firming Serum is a lightweight, oil-free formula that is designed to help visibly improve skin’s firmness, tone and elasticity. The serum includes powerful antioxidants designed to help protect the skin from external aggressors and help minimize the visible signs of premature aging. Intensive moisturizing ingredients are designed to help maintain hydration—keeping skin smooth and supple-looking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meaningful Beauty Firming Serum!
sandy B.
The product was easy to use, it doesn't have a scent so that is a big plus in my book. Did not seem to change my skin at all
Allison S.
Nutley, NJ
This is alright. Not overly impressed. I will keep using to see if there are longer lasting results. Does not irritate my skin.
Cindy H.
Robbinsdale, MN
I love Meaningful Beauty Firming Serum. I think its so gentle under eyes and around your mouth area.
Julie V.
Riverton, UT
I like most of Meaningful Beauty products a lot. However this one is not one of my favorites. I don’t like the way my skin feels after I apply it, it’s kind of sticky. Maybe I’m using it incorrectly, I don’t know. But I don’t love it.
Denise S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Meaningful Beauty Firming Serum uploaded by Denise S.
OK so I didn't like the kit sent for the $39.95 so I returned those and selected new ones. I love the combination I chose this time. My skin is glowing, moisturized and I love it. Granted I got these free and its because they charged my credit card in error for over $130 and before I noticed it, I had requested this kit. When I found the error, I canceled my account with them, fought for 4 days to get my money back and in the meantime they had sent me 7 products, totaling $368 that they aren't charging me for. However, I do love them all and this is only my morning routine. I'll post my nighttime routine too. I should add that if I had kept the account, they had given me $20 coupon and free shipping so I would've had to pay $82.06 had they made me pay for it. But purchasing separately, its expensive but worth it.
lori H.
Purchased at: Macy's
For as much money as I paid for it, I felt I should have got better results. I will not buy it again. Others may have had better results, but unfortunately I did not.
Tanya B.
Horn Lake, MS
No greasy or oily feel to it left my face feeling quite smooth and refreshed. Very light smell to it. Not a real thick or heavy feeling serum either! Overall results were very good as well. Love these products
Larra M.
Knoxville
Meaningful Beauty Firming Serum is awesome! I can fee the effect of this product with minutes of applying. Tightens and lifts my face. If you are thinking of trying it do! Also get the Eye Firming Serum as well! Over time you will see a difference in how your skin feels.
Emily D.
Clifton park
Leaves skin feeling super firm and tight love this product not oily perfect consistency
Lizzie W.
University Place
Again love the firming cream. This I use before bed, along with my eye lifting cream and any one of my favorite creams or serums. Especially the Cream de Serum and the Vitality Oil

Looking for your answer?