Meaningful Beauty Dark Spot Correcting Treatment uploaded by Angie H.Meaningful Beauty Dark Spot Correcting Treatment uploaded by Angie H.

BY MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

This skin lightening formula is designed to help gradually fade dark spots reminiscent from days in the sun. Now you can treat those pesky imperfections with meaningful beauty dark spot correcting treatment, developed with proven skin lightening ingredient hydroquinone to help gradually lighten and fade dark brownish areas, discolorations, blotches, age spots and liver spots. It’s also formulated with glycolic acid that’s designed to help resurface the skin through the exfoliation process, helping to remove dirt, oil and other impurities. see more...

Angie H.
Chicago
I hate that I had a lot of dark spots due to the Sun and I have tried so many things that I couldn't believe this worked. My skin looks so clear that you can hardly tell I had dark spots and let me tell you that I had alot that I didn't even want to look at myself in the mirror but thanks to this product I feel beautiful and young again.
Robyn B.
This contains the same ingredients you would receive with a prescription from a doctor, however I noticed it does have a more pleasant scent. It works very well when applied correctly.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
I like meaningful beauty but this isn't a favorite at all. It DID NOT lighten my dark spots and it was oily feeling.

Amazon