2 colors available

BY MEANINGFUL BEAUTY(R)

The Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a crème, this crème de la crème treatment is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Available as part of the Meaningful Beauty New Advanced Anti-Aging System. Combines the best properties of a serum (concentration and potency) with the best properties of a cream (rich, moisturizing texture). Formulated to help to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leave skin soft and more supple. Designed to help promote a smoother, more even toned, radiant complexion.

• Does this work alone or do you have to use the basic skincare set w...4 Answers
  • Is this product as good as everyone says it is??1 Answers
  • I usually use MAC make up but I'm looking to update my make up prod...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura A.
Laura A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The whole meaningful beauty line works very nicely, I started when i was 27 and love it -its definitely good to start using a good regimen to prevent skin issues later on. This serum is incredible it totally got rid of some lines i was getting on my forehead and old acne scars practically disappeared and my pores are much smaller. My mothet also uses this, its great for anyone at any age. The price can seem a little high but you have to think of the investment in your skin and how you won't need to spend tons of money down the road. And it lasts a long time, the way its set up is you get delivery of the whole system every 1-3 months (you choose how often) i only do it once every 3 months and even then i wont finish everything. It's all totally worth it
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for products to reverse signs of aging these products are it. Yes they are pricer but so worth it. I had horrible sunken skin under my eyes not to mention some burning from an allergic reaction to a counterfeit make-up product. After a months time the sunken area under eyes is gone.Now three months later the red burns under my eyes and on my nose is almost gone. I use this every morning as a part of my beauty regiment before applying make-up.I can even go out without make-up on now where I couldn't before.
Jayy S.
Jayy S.
Ernest, PA
The serum contains a good list of ingredients, Antioxidants skin repairing and cell communicating ingredients. The only downside to this product is the price tag of $90 When bought individually. But if you are meaningful beauty member and you get your shipment monthly it's a good deal. The packaging is gorgeous very luxurious.
Briana L.
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
I can't make myself use products like this regularly enough to notice too much of a difference, because I have very easily maintained skin. But it does moisturize and lift very well and smells good. The cost is outrageous, but I'm sure if you need it and use it regularly it would work miracles!
Haley G.
Haley G.
This stuff Is amazing! The price is high but it's so worth it! It smells good and my skin has never looked better. It makes my face brighter and smoother and reduces lines around my eyes. I also have oily acneic skin and it helps it feel fresh, clean and presentable. I will repurchase this.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a few now and love it. I got a set of different meaningful beauty products but this is one of my favorites. It doesn't feel greasy but leaves my skin feeling moisturized. While pricey, you use very little per application so it should last awhile.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Oxnard, CA
I've tried the expensive stuff, but the Creme de Serum is the smoothest serum I've ever tried. Goes great under makeup. And smooths out any morning puffiness. Also after using it a few times it helps your own skin by enhancing cell turnover. The bumps just shed away
Diana T.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom use this and her skin looks amazing the change on her skin was excellent was the first time she use this serum and she loves the results the price its a quite expensive but really really the cost value the perfect sensation of beuty on your skin
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Brownsburg
Absolutely love this stuff. My face tends to get greasy by the end of the day, especially if I wear foundation. I clean my face and put this on, Then apply my foundation and the rest of my makeup. It keeps my face soft, & non greasy throughout the day. You can get it at Ulta Beauty! I also use this on days that I don't wear foundation to keep my face clean & non greasy!
Maria De Jesus B.
Maria De Jesus B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HYDRATION GALORE! I love Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty line. I was introduced to this line when my sister gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I got the chance to sample a few of her products and I was happy with ALL of them! Worth every cent. These products are perfect for my 36 year old skin needing hydration and a lil boost! Makes me skin glow! <3
T R.
T R.
Mahtomedi, MN
As I get older I am looking for a product that is a good investment in my skin. I don't mind paying a little bit more but I want it to really work. would this serum work on all skin types? I have areas of very oily skin and I want to make sure that's what I use doesn't contribute to that
Diana E.
Diana E.
Is this product available in stores ? Or is this only online ?
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money? I have always seen the commercials on TV and wondered about it. Since I know some Influensters got to test it, let me know!
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL
How do you feel about a girl in her mid-20s using this product?
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Paducah, KY
Does this work alone or do you have to use the basic skincare set with it?