BY MEANINGFUL BEAUTY(R) #57 in Skin Care Tools

Meaningful Beauty® is a comprehensive skin care kit designed to: Moisturize. Protect. Hydrate. Rejuvenate. Feeding your skin what it needs on a. daily basis is essential for helping your skin look youthful and radiant. Learn more at. meaningfulbeauty.com. see more...

Meaningful Beauty® Complete Skincare Kit
  • "most of the containers were hard plastic, so it was hard to get every last drop out." in 3 reviews
Michelle C.
Detroit
I've been using Meaningful Beauty since the beginning, I've erased years off of my face. When used correctly fine lines and wrinkles become less noticable. After using this product I now hardly wear foundation at all! My skin is BEAUTIFUL
Blair C.
Woodlawn
I have had mixed results with this line. When I ordered the kit from the MB website, I was excited to use it. When I got it, I actually suffered a major allergic reaction to one of the products. I called the number and it turned out to be the batch I received. But I received it as a birthday gift and didn't have any issues with the batch I received. My favorite product is the creme de serum.
Tammy T.
Raleigh
I don’t love me the beginning price versus the automatic shipment I canceled without seeing any true results. What did the other comment mean when she stated if you use it correctly?
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
I started using this kit about 3 months ago and my skin looks amazing. I was using proactive but after awhile my skin was breaking out more and more. I started using this kit and if I don't wash my face 2 times a day I breakout. My skin looks softer and glowy after washing and using the other products.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
To be honest, I haven't used all of the products in this set yet.. however the nighttime products I think are amazing so far! My skin doesn't feel too greasy, it's light enough on my skin, and doesn't leave an oil slick in the morning. My sister gave me this set as a gift, and I'm happy with it so far.
Katie J.
I love this system! I began using it after listening to my mother rave about it, and I am so thankful I did. My favorite product is the serum--my skin has never felt softer. I can really tell a difference with the fine lines under my eyes...they've truly disappeared! I get the kit from Ulta since I'm a rewards member.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
I tried this kit and it was okay. i was a little disappointed in the size of the products in the kit. most of the containers were hard plastic, so it was hard to get every last drop out. others had a pump in a hard bottle so you couldn't tell how much was left. i prefer a squeeze tube so you know what's left, and can squeeze the rest out to use. (ony one thing i believe was in a tube). i didn't really use the chest cream. everything had a perfumey scent which i do not like for the face. all in all i didn't like any one product in particuar enough to buy it again.
Ellie L.
Albany, KY
I purchased the Meaningful Beauty® Complete Skincare Kit for myself as a 2012 Christmas Present. It came with a 60-Day money back guarantee, regardless if the bottles were returned empty. Therefore, I used the products to their full advantage! :)

1.) I DID NOT like the "Skin Softening Cleanser!!!" It did not foam it was very drying and I did not feel even remotely clean. I used a toner afterwards and still had visible residue on my skin.

2.) The "Antioxidant Day Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 20" is just a regular sunscreen that you can buy anywhere, especially cheaper!

3.) I was VERY disappointed in their "Crème de Sérum"... It was supposed to be the Holy Grail Product, but for me it was a Holy Fail Product.

4.) **The Best Product out of the entire kit were the "Lifting Eye Crème" and "Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules!"**
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I am surprised at the bad experiences that some people are having. I love this stuff. I was a long time Clinique user, but seemingly overnight my face started looking dry and scaly. So after a number of months and a heap of cash down the drain on any other name brand product you can imagine - I stumbled onto the MB infomercial. I'm not a fan of Guthy R., but I was desperate and I didn't have anything to lose. I had immediate results. The minute I got the night cream on my face and the eye cream under my eyes, my face felt and looked amazing. I didn't like the day Cream at first, but I started putting the glow over instead of under it, and now I am in love with it too. So, I would highly recommend taking a chance on this product - and if you do the intro deal from Guthy it's cheap and easy enough to cancel.
Chasity M.
Katy, TX
I ordered a set of this after being sucked in by a late night infomercial. Infomercials and their products aren't my thing, but really, who can resist Cindy?

I was pleased with most of the products. I love the Glow Serum, mask and neck cream. The cleanser was plain, can be bought elsewhere for a better price.

My issue was with customer service. I called to cancel my auto-subscription but they still sent another package. I refused it & returned to sender and they would never credit my account as they said they never received it. Even though I had previously cancelled my account altogether.

Due to the bad customer service, i really recommend purchasing the items on eBay or Amazon instead.
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
Has anyone tried this yet? If so does it work? Do you like it? I've seen the infomercial for it so I know it's really expensive.
Shantiqua A.
SAGINAW, MI
I've been trying to find a good skincare kit that won't irritate my skin or make me break out is this a good product to use
Amber A.
Stafford, VA
I really want to try this but wanted to test it out before buying. Has anyone tried it? What did you think?
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
What's the effects this line has on acne if any?
Amanda C.