by Meaningful Beauty

Im wondering if this product really Luella with eye bags and circles?
Does this slightly burn anyone else's skin, it's like a burning sensation when I put it on
Start your review of Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford Lifting Eye Crème/Cream - Advanced Formula Cream .5 fl oz / 15 mL - Full Size / New Sealed!
How would you rate this product?
I am not sure I have seen a difference yet, but I will keep an *eye* on it *ba dum bum* (sorry, can never resist an awful joke). It burns my skin ever so slightly when it goes on but quickly stops. Hopefully I start seeing some results.
Garden City, MI
I love this... I am recommending here monthly package it's the best ever. My skin looked so great after using her face care products. Everywhere I went I had people tell my skin looked great. I am going back to her products for sure.
University Place
Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford Lifting Eye Crème/Cream - Advanced Formula Cream .5 fl oz / 15 mL - Full Size / New Sealed uploaded by Lizzie W.
Love it. I use all the products. At 47 my eyes look younger than they did 10 years ago. This is one product that didn't meet, but exceded its promise. My go to face and eye products
I really enjoy how smooth and creamy this eye cream is. For the price you get quiet a bit of product. It doesnt take much so one tube will last for a long time.
Hartford, KY
This is so not worth the $ you can get it cheaper and works just as good at Dollar general store. I got it and could not tell that it worked it tingled a little
Coeur d'Alene
This is the best line of producers I've ever used, my absolute favorite face lotions. This cream brightens dark spots and dimms down puffy and baggy under eyes
I was hesitant to buy this, because I don't love infomercial products. I am totally in love with Meaningful beauty! My skin has never looked and felt better!
Fresno, CA
I have been using this product for 10 years. I seen wonderful results from day 1. I noticed that the fine lines and crows feet have Diminished significantly.
Henryville , PA
I love this cream. It tightens and brightens. It is not as pricey as it seems once you realize the benefits are so good. I believe it is worth the money.
Buena Vista
In a matter of two weeks the puffiness and dark circles were amazingly changed. I love cindy Crawford meaningful beauty products I use the whole system