by Meaningful Beauty

Im wondering if this product really Luella with eye bags and circles?
Does this slightly burn anyone else's skin, it's like a burning sensation when I put it on
Start your review of Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford Lifting Eye Crème/Cream - Advanced Formula Cream .5 fl oz / 15 mL - Full Size / New Sealed!
How would you rate this product?
Rocklin
Who wouldn’t want results like Cindy Crawford! This eye cream is smooth and hydrating. Helps with the puffiness and helps my eyes look more refreshed.
Selden, NY
Love how this makes the skin under my eyes look and feel!! A little pricey, but worth it because I love my eyes and want to keep them looking good.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Those is OK. Boring to hype about. Is basically a great marketing ploy to wrote women with aging skin. It does make your skin feel pretty v smooth
USA
The whole meaningful beauty line has been amazing!! I love the eye cream, and the ultra lifting and filling treatment. My skin looks amazing!!
Tucson, AZ
These products are garbage i guess this is what happens when you buy off infomercials. not worth the price the whole product line is no good.
Kokomo, MS
I use this every morning and love. I started about 3 years back and just fell in love with how much it makes my under eye bags disappear
Nutley, NJ
Love this product!!  Made my skin super soft and brightened around my eyes. Definitely a worthy investment.

Bought the sample kit for starters. Will definitely be returning for the bigger sizes. I can really tell a difference around my eyes.
Pomonkey
The best eye cream ever, In my opinion. Just a few days after starting it, I see a huge difference. I am more than impressed.
Texarkana, TX
I like it but with how sensitive my skin is I can’t really handle all the tingling/burning sensation this seems to give off