Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford Lifting Eye Crème/Cream - Advanced Formula Cream .5 fl oz / 15 mL - Full Size / New Sealed uploaded by Brindley F.Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford Lifting Eye Crème/Cream - Advanced Formula Cream .5 fl oz / 15 mL - Full Size / New Sealed uploaded by Angie H.

BY MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

• Does this slightly burn anyone else's skin, it's like a burning s...5 Answers
Jen T.
Burlington, IA
I've been using this for a few years now and I'm VERY happy with the results. I feel that it has kept my eye wrinkles from forming and people think I look younger than I actually am. I was given this as a gift and I have repurchased this product because of how happy I am with the results.
Kathleen F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am not sure I have seen a difference yet, but I will keep an *eye* on it *ba dum bum* (sorry, can never resist an awful joke). It burns my skin ever so slightly when it goes on but quickly stops. Hopefully I start seeing some results.
Megan R.
Garden City, MI
I love this... I am recommending here monthly package it's the best ever. My skin looked so great after using her face care products. Everywhere I went I had people tell my skin looked great. I am going back to her products for sure.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
These products are garbage i guess this is what happens when you buy off infomercials. not worth the price the whole product line is no good.
Kristin W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I guess it does what it's supposed to do. Hydrate your eyes so that they help put moisture in them & keep them from aging. I'm still young so I don't have eye wrinkles yet so I can't tell if they help with wrinkles or fine lines that are already there. I'm only using this because my mum got it from her work but I wouldn't purchase this again.
Angie H.
Chicago
Let's just say I had bags under my eyes wrinkles around because of my busy stress life and when I got this product all I can say was wow how amazing and awesome this is. No more bags under my eyes no more wrinkles and the best part I look younger each and every day.
Kent N.
Started using meaningful Beauty 9october2014 as a skin care go to product. i like the cleanser i noticed a very nice difference an by using the products my skin is softer. an on track to getting better skin for my face, i will continue using meaningful beauty till after the Holidays an look Around for something Else or may just continue forever using meaningful beauty-
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Didn't really notice a difference after using this product. All in all I wouldn't use again or recommend.
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as a gift from my mother (who is an avid Meaningful Beauty fan). Its lightweight and absorbs quickly. I only have the slightest fine lines starting at my eyes so I haven't noticed any drastic changes in that department, but I have noticed that my skin is smooth and healthy around my eyes. I apply & remove make-up everyday, so this eye cream is a nice way to start and end each day.
Bianca G.
Does this slightly burn anyone else's skin, it's like a burning sensation when I put it on