Meaningful Beauty Antioxidant Day Cremé uploaded by Kelsey R.

BY MEANINGFUL BEAUTY

Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This is pretty good for a day cream. Has stuff that's good for your skin so that's good. spf 20 isn't enough for what I want so this isn't my daily day cream. It is super moisturizing but leaves a very very oily not dewy oily finish. Another reason why I can't use it during the day.
Jennei H.
Johnson City, TN
I've been using this for about 2 months now.
I can tell my skin has gotten softer and my fine lines have decreased ...Over all I'm really happy with the whole skincare routine of meaningful beauty and plan on sticking with it!!!!!
Kelsey R.
I use this every morning under my makeup. It works well as a moisturizer but also as a primer in my opinion. It feels a little weird at first but then it blends down and you can’t even tell it’s on. It’s not too oily or drying at all. I enjoy this.
A. N.
This facial sunscreen is a little thick, but has a creamy, easy to blend texture. No whitecast, and leaves a glowy, but not greasy finish. Plays well under makeup. Smells slightly of sunblock. Excellent packaging.
Jayy S.
Ernest, PA
I love this antioxidant rich pump style day cream, It leaves a healthy Dewey finish on the skin. The only downside for me is it's $40 price tag when bought individually. But if you are meaningful beauty customer and get your shipments monthly it's a great deal. Packaging is gorgeous I love all the meaningful beauty products.
Tina U.
Fresno
I love this product I have been using it for years. I get so many compliments on how young I look. I recommend it to everyone I talk to.
Alexis M.
Toledo, OH
Great line some products work better than others! Less is deff more when it comes to these! Results are a given though
Alanis R.
All Cindy Crawford products are amazing. We all know she's world-famous for her beauty and being knowledgeable in that area. I am a first time user with this facial sunscreen. I found myself needed one recently because I was getting terrible sunburn in university. The formal is great and prevents that.