BY MEAN GREEN

Anna M.
Great degreaser. I always use this to clean my stove top and it works great. It also smells nice and it’s a very reasonable price. I actually bought this at a dollar store and I never thought it would turn into something I regularly buy.
Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
Mean Green is amazing for anything, if you got some real dirty spots on your white sneakers, that soap and water can't get off, you best believe this product will take it right off without a doubt. I wish the company would come out with a dish washing liquid that packed a punch like this spray does. I highly recommend this to anyone with kids, or people who are adventures, and needs a tough cleaner on the spot.
De'Asia M.
Dixon, KY
This gets EVERYTHING off of ANYTHING!! Its litterally magic in a bottle!!!! If I make a mess (or anyone else) Mean Green is my go to!!! I love love love!!!
Rhiannon E.
Danville, VT
Cheap and effective just what I like in a cleaner. This cleaner is a buck at dollar tree and gets right down to the brass tacks of grime.