BY MEAN GREEN

Mean Green® Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser.
Toughness you can trust.
Works better on tough grease & grime.
Concentrated formula.
Indoor.
Outdoor.
Garage. see more...

Faith M.
Warfield, KY
1,446 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this use it in my kitchen & bathroom to clean it's great & does not leave a sticky residue.
Aleesha W.
Spencerville, OH
It cuts through grease and other hard stuff on the stove. I also got the one for the bathroom.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Gets everything thing nice and clean. And you don't have to do much to get it that way
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
Very effective cleaner. I use this on multiple surfaces. Always does a great job.
Tera S.
Love this stuff. my mom is the one that got me to start buying this to clean with
Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is a cleaning staple in my house. It cuts through dirt, grime, and grease so well and it works on so many different surfaces. I actually don’t mind the smell, either, unlike a lot of other harsh chemical cleansers. This is a winner!!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
This works so damn great! Im in love with this product! The only thing is that it has a very strong smell
Stephanie G.