Mean Green Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser uploaded by Faith D.Mean Green Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser uploaded by Lauren P.Mean Green Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser uploaded by Aleesha W.

BY MEAN GREEN

Mean Green® Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser.
Toughness you can trust.
Works better on tough grease & grime.
Concentrated formula.
Indoor.
Outdoor.
Garage. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Megan S.
I love love love this cleaner. I have a WHITE yes I said white dining table. With all of the spills and messes from a toddler. Mean Green does the trick. I think is smells clean. I do recommend. Even the dollar tree carries this brand.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
This was always in stock at my house when we were younger. It's inexpensive and it's an okay scent for a degreaser. It did just what it said and it worked miracles in our kitchen. I would stock up on this.
Alicia K.
Hernando, FL
This is a good product to use especially when cleaning the bathroom. The only bad thing about it is if you use it in an area not well ventalated it's extremely strong.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I am in love with this stuff. It smells like oranges and cuts through grease with no issue. I haven't had any adverse reactions to it being in my skin, but always wash it off and don't let pets get into it. If I spray it on and leave it for 5 mins, the grease or tomato sauce wipes off. Works great on metal, plastic, granite, and even tough carpet stains. Test first!
Samantha F.
Thia stuff is amazing!! I wouldn't use it the house because it is seriously some strong stuff, i actually dilute it. I use it to clean our boat every summer after being stored and gets all the gunk and grime off easily.
Basi A.
Mean Green is amazing! It takes crayon and rubber toy marks off of walls. It also removes stains on hard surfaces. If Kool-Aid or Jell-O stains your counter top, Mean Green is the easiest way to get it completely off and out. I like to keep some in my house.
Shellby F.
Passing this cleaner down in the family is what you must do. It works on everything with little to no effort needed. With the added bonus of being super cheap.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is my go to for everything. I clean the whole house with this stuff. I love how it works and gets all the sticky mess up! Definetly recommend this.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
I use this on legit everything. From kitchen, bathrooms, outdoor patio furniture to even cleaning stains off of walls. This works everywhere.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Mean green is an awesome cleaner I use it along with Oxi clean to get stains out of clothing and it's works wonders on tough stains
Stephanie G.