BY MEAN GREEN

Mean Green® Mildew Destroyer.
With bleach.
Kills mildew & cleans soap scum.
Kitchen.
Bathroom. see more...

• I live by the beach and no matter how much I try I cannot...1 Answers
  • Does this product have a strong smell! 1 Answers
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Great cleaner for that dreaded mildew.
The Smell is pretty strong so use with ventilation.
If you haven't ever used Mean Green you need to.
I love it and it works!!!!
I absulutely recommend.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great cleaning product! It's relatively cheap and goes a long way! However, the scent is pretty strong so use it in a well ventilated area! I have used this product over and over. I have tried many others but end up going back to this one!
Allie D.
This works great for the bathroom! At my house we have rusty water so our tub is rusty colored, so i used this and a scrubber and it got most of it off :)
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Wow we use this stuff for everything, we use it to clean tires on the car to putting it in the pressure washer to wash the house down
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Perfect for water stains and orange spots from well water removes it all with no problem
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
This is a great bathroom cleaner. it is fantastic at getting in between the tiles in my shower where soap and mildew always seem to end up building up
Jessica M.
Grayson, KY
Does this product have a strong smell!
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I live by the beach and no matter how much I try I cannot keep the mildew at bay in my bathroom and my ceiling vent fan is broken and blows out instead of sucking inward. Does this stuff work on contact? And does it drip? Tilex is my go to but it smells strong and it drips.