BY NONE

Raised in the African bush country by her zoologist parents, Cady (Lindsay Lohan) thinks she knows all about the "survival of the fittest." But the law of the jungle takes on a whole new meaning when the home-schooled 15-year-old enters public high school for the first time. Trying to find her place among the jocks, mathletes and other subcultures, Cady crosses paths with the meanest species of all - the Queen Bee, aka the cool and calculating Regina (Rachel McAdams), leader of the school's most fashionable clique, The Plastics. When Cady falls for Regina's ex-boyfriend, though, the Queen Bee is stung - and she schemes to ruin Cady's social feature. Cady's own claws soon come out as she leaps into a hilarious "Girl World" war that has the whole school running for cover. Co-starring and written by "Saturday Night Live's" Tina Fey, "Mean Girls" is "Viciously Funny!" - Neil Turitz, STAR. Blooper Reel, Deleted Scenes, Director Commentary, Featurette, Original Theatrical Trailer. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned). see more...

• Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly P.
Dubuque, IA
This movie is fun and has a lot of big stars. It is an easy to watch movie that you will enjoy over and over again.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Okay so admittedly I HATED this when I first saw it. I hated it the second and third times I saw it as well. And then... somehow, I didn't hate it so much. This movie grew on me and I ended up liking it somehow. Great quotes and pretty darn hilarious.
Nicki R.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite, quotable movies. An all time favorite and it's not just for girls. Hilarious story about teenagers going through high school and popularity and fitting in. Hilarious for most ages!
Amelia T.
FAVOURITE MOVIE EVER! The actors are amazing the story is amazing! Mine and mine friends favourite film ever we even pretend we are the characters as a joke, of course I'm Gretchen Wieners, which is sooo fetch! Everyone should watch!!
Paige M.
Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a 5/5 rating??? IT'S A CLASSIC, PEOPLE.