BY NONE

Raised in the African bush country by her zoologist parents, Cady (Lindsay Lohan) thinks she knows all about the "survival of the fittest." But the law of the jungle takes on a whole new meaning when the home-schooled 15-year-old enters public high school for the first time. Trying to find her place among the jocks, mathletes and other subcultures, Cady crosses paths with the meanest species of all - the Queen Bee, aka the cool and calculating Regina (Rachel McAdams), leader of the school's most fashionable clique, The Plastics. When Cady falls for Regina's ex-boyfriend, though, the Queen Bee is stung - and she schemes to ruin Cady's social feature. Cady's own claws soon come out as she leaps into a hilarious "Girl World" war that has the whole school running for cover. Co-starring and written by "Saturday Night Live's" Tina Fey, "Mean Girls" is "Viciously Funny!" - Neil Turitz, STAR. Blooper Reel, Deleted Scenes, Director Commentary, Featurette, Original Theatrical Trailer. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned). see more...

• Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a 5...5 Answers
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.
Love love love this movie! I swear it's like the bible for high school lol. Super funny and wow lindsay lohan totally rocked in this movie. I mean come on who hasn't seen this movie! It is so fetch!
Orlena S.
Orlena S.
I love this movie. It is one of my favorites. Always a good choice for girls night.
Delia N.
Delia N.
Los Angeles, CA
Cute movie ..... Never gets old I even watched it with my eight year old daughter
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
FAVOURITE MOVIE EVER! The actors are amazing the story is amazing! Mine and mine friends favourite film ever we even pretend we are the characters as a joke, of course I'm Gretchen Wieners, which is sooo fetch! Everyone should watch!!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a 5/5 rating??? IT'S A CLASSIC, PEOPLE.