BY NONE

Raised in the African bush country by her zoologist parents, Cady (Lindsay Lohan) thinks she knows all about the "survival of the fittest." But the law of the jungle takes on a whole new meaning when the home-schooled 15-year-old enters public high school for the first time. Trying to find her place among the jocks, mathletes and other subcultures, Cady crosses paths with the meanest species of all - the Queen Bee, aka the cool and calculating Regina (Rachel McAdams), leader of the school's most fashionable clique, The Plastics. When Cady falls for Regina's ex-boyfriend, though, the Queen Bee is stung - and she schemes to ruin Cady's social feature. Cady's own claws soon come out as she leaps into a hilarious "Girl World" war that has the whole school running for cover. Co-starring and written by "Saturday Night Live's" Tina Fey, "Mean Girls" is "Viciously Funny!" - Neil Turitz, STAR. Blooper Reel, Deleted Scenes, Director Commentary, Featurette, Original Theatrical Trailer. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned). see more...

• Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I like this movies it makes me laugh every time i watch it. i could watch it everyday
Kalin W.
Mean Girls is a classic of this generation and can be watched 100s of times without getting tired of it
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Mean Girls makes me laugh. Its a funny movie that I never get tired of watching
Alexis P.
The best movie! All teenagers should watch it at least once. 😂 I would recommend it.
Orlena S.
I love this movie. It is one of my favorites. Always a good choice for girls night.
Delia N.
Los Angeles, CA
Cute movie ..... Never gets old I even watched it with my eight year old daughter
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
I loved this movie i love anything thats a chick flick and i loved Lindsey as an actor
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My 10 year old daughter and her best friend just watched the movie the soundtrack was fun and reminded me of when I was younger and watched the movie myself.
Elaine T.
Jackson, TN
This is by far my favorite movie. I can watch this movie a million times and still not get tired of it. My little sisters even love it as much as I do.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
This is one of the best movies that I've seen. I remember watching it with my little sister. I love all the actors and the story is so neat.
Paige M.
Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a 5/5 rating??? IT'S A CLASSIC, PEOPLE.