BY NONE

Raised in the African bush country by her zoologist parents, Cady (Lindsay Lohan) thinks she knows all about the "survival of the fittest." But the law of the jungle takes on a whole new meaning when the home-schooled 15-year-old enters public high school for the first time. Trying to find her place among the jocks, mathletes and other subcultures, Cady crosses paths with the meanest species of all - the Queen Bee, aka the cool and calculating Regina (Rachel McAdams), leader of the school's most fashionable clique, The Plastics. When Cady falls for Regina's ex-boyfriend, though, the Queen Bee is stung - and she schemes to ruin Cady's social feature. Cady's own claws soon come out as she leaps into a hilarious "Girl World" war that has the whole school running for cover. Co-starring and written by "Saturday Night Live's" Tina Fey, "Mean Girls" is "Viciously Funny!" - Neil Turitz, STAR. Blooper Reel, Deleted Scenes, Director Commentary, Featurette, Original Theatrical Trailer. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned). see more...

• Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a 5...5 Answers
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
A hilarious movie! Originally a chick flick, but I've found that guys enjoy it as well. I love Rachel McAdams in this movie.
Nicki R.
Nicki R.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite, quotable movies. An all time favorite and it's not just for girls. Hilarious story about teenagers going through high school and popularity and fitting in. Hilarious for most ages!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Okay so admittedly I HATED this when I first saw it. I hated it the second and third times I saw it as well. And then... somehow, I didn't hate it so much. This movie grew on me and I ended up liking it somehow. Great quotes and pretty darn hilarious.
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
Mean Girls is a classic of this generation and can be watched 100s of times without getting tired of it
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Mean Girls makes me laugh. Its a funny movie that I never get tired of watching
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I like this movies it makes me laugh every time i watch it. i could watch it everyday
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Dayton, OH
This movie is AMAZING for sleepovers or just to watch by yourself! Definitely gives you a good case of the giggles!
kiana e.
kiana e.
Boston, MA
Classic movie that ever girl will see before she graduates high school. it gives new definition to stereotypes and how insane high school really can be for people
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Mount Vernon, TX
I like this movie. It shows you just how crazy high school can be. My favorite part is the ending when people finally find their place.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Manchester, KY
By far my favorite movie as a teen. Deffinately shows just how hard high school can be with all the mean teenage girls.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a 5/5 rating??? IT'S A CLASSIC, PEOPLE.