Mean Girls (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)

Raised in the African bush country by her zoologist parents, Cady (Lindsay Lohan) thinks she knows all about the "survival of the fittest." But the law of the jungle takes on a whole new meaning when the home-schooled 15-year-old enters public high school for the first time. Trying to find her place among the jocks, mathletes and other subcultures, Cady crosses paths with the meanest species of all - the Queen Bee, aka the cool and calculating Regina (Rachel McAdams), leader of the school's most fashionable clique, The Plastics. When Cady falls for Regina's ex-boyfriend, though, the Queen Bee is stung - and she schemes to ruin Cady's social feature. Cady's own claws soon come out as she leaps into a hilarious "Girl World" war that has the whole school running for cover. Co-starring and written by "Saturday Night Live's" Tina Fey, "Mean Girls" is "Viciously Funny!" - Neil Turitz, STAR. Blooper Reel, Deleted Scenes, Director Commentary, Featurette, Original Theatrical Trailer. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned). see more...

• Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Okay so admittedly I HATED this when I first saw it. I hated it the second and third times I saw it as well. And then... somehow, I didn't hate it so much. This movie grew on me and I ended up liking it somehow. Great quotes and pretty darn hilarious.
kiana e.
Boston, MA
Classic movie that ever girl will see before she graduates high school. it gives new definition to stereotypes and how insane high school really can be for people
Kali R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
First i barely got through the whole freakin movie. I'm not a huge fan of Lindsey Lohan. But this movie was just not that good. Brainless and no real substance
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My 10 year old daughter and her best friend just watched the movie the soundtrack was fun and reminded me of when I was younger and watched the movie myself.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Mean girls was such a cute funny movie. It had a bunch of funny quotes that have stuck with me over the years. Worth watching if you enjoy a good laugh.
Elaine T.
Jackson, TN
This is by far my favorite movie. I can watch this movie a million times and still not get tired of it. My little sisters even love it as much as I do.
Daijah B.
Plainfield, il
Love this movie it just has so many memorable moments in it. It is ok for most age groups there is a little bit of bad language but it's not too bad
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the best movies that I've seen. I remember watching it with my little sister. I love all the actors and the story is so neat.
Emily Y.
Mount Vernon, TX
I like this movie. It shows you just how crazy high school can be. My favorite part is the ending when people finally find their place.
Brianna V.
A hilarious movie! Originally a chick flick, but I've found that guys enjoy it as well. I love Rachel McAdams in this movie.
Paige M.
Does someone want to explain to me why this movie does not have a 5/5 rating??? IT'S A CLASSIC, PEOPLE.