BY MARK WATERS

Get over an hour of fetch iTunes extras with the 10th Anniversary Digital Edition. Raised in the African bush country by her zoologist parents, Cady Heron (Lindsay Lohan) thinks she knows about "survival of the fittest." But the law of the jungle takes on a whole new meaning when the home-schooled High School Junior enters public high school for the first time and falls prey to the psychological warfare and unwritten social rules that teenage girls face today.

Mean Girls
  • ";) It came out in theaters when I was in high school, and I took the bus to the store in my college town the night it was released on DVD." in 66 reviews
  • "I love the movie mean girls it is so hilarious and its a good teen movie I love watching this movie it is my favorite movie well one on my favorite but it is really good" in 19 reviews
  • "I never get tired of watching this movie and it always develops into sharing our own high school experiences with our teens." in 18 reviews
  • "There are so many jokes that are still relevant today from this movie and Lindsay Lohan was a fantastic lead for this movie." in 18 reviews
  • "So many classic lines, and though people think of it as a "chick flick", I think it has something for you no matter what gender you identify with." in 18 reviews
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite movies. As a young woman and now! I can watch this anytime. Lol just a great, fun and funny movie. The characters were awesome and perfect actors. Definitely a classic.
Himali B.
New York
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Mean girls is a cult favourite, classic chic flick movie & I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. The storyline is quiet interesting, it revolves around the new girl at a school & her struggles. This movie as we all know have lots of iconic quotes which are quiet popular & funny even today. The movie is quiet funny and will definitely reach you one or two wise lessons but it's sad to see how mean people can be to each other & how stressful teenage life is Actors are good & all the characters are entertaining. Overall a enjoyable movie.
Alyssa S.
God I’ve seen this movie a million times and can still watch without getting bored. It’s so hilarious and relatable for all high school girls. The dialogue is so witty... it’s amazing.
Brianna H.
Funniest mover ever!! I had a blast watching this at a sleepover with my friends, especially the part where Regina started getting fat and didn’t even realize it😂. I loved this move so much I just had to buy it on dvd, now almost ever Friday my girlfriends and I get together and just eat popcorn and snacks just chilling watching the movie☺️
Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
If you’re a teen girl and haven’t seen this movie, what are you doing with your life. I have watched this movie at least a million times and it never gets old. Such a great quoteable movie that everyone needs to watch. It’s hilarious and the cast is great!
heaven n.
Bakersfield
This movie is such a classic. Its my favorite movie out of all the Mean Girls movies. Its so funny and I always die of laughter watching it. I rate this movie a 10/5! I definitely recommend watching it if you haven’t already.
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is definitely one of the most referenced films by millennials. So many good one liners from this film! It’s a fun and kind of satirical movie. I’ve watched it so many times and would highly recommend this movie.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you haven’t watched this, im sure you have heard quoted more times than you can count. It’s the most quotable movie every. It’s funny for any age and any gender the acting is good and the story line is funny.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
This movie is a nostalgic teen movie that is still quoted to this day. Lindsey Lohan isn’t the greatest actress in this film, but given the writing and other characters surrounding her, they hold her up through the film to make this a great watch.
Vanessa Y.
Fort Hood, TX
Love mean girls very entertaining to watch , great chick flick. Its not what typical high school really is lol but its super funny and i watch everytime is on 10/10 recommend. Mean GirlsMean Girls Special Collector's Edition (DVD)
Tiffany M.
Lauren S.
Cautley , Sedbergh
Kenzi M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Favorite quote from the movie?
Amanda G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How many girls can relate to this movie?
Nicole L.
Edmonds , Wa
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is your favorite star to come out of this movie??? I love Rachel McAdams!