Does [email protected] help with disabled children or is it only for adults ?
Do they take donations? What kinds of donations?
Iss this a food bank organization ?
Start your review of Meals on Wheels!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a great organization that does a lot of work to help elderly and disabled citizens get hot cooked meals brought to them! in reviews
This is a great program for senior citizens age 60 and older , that are homebound due to illness or just can't get out to shop or simply can not prepare a healthy meal for themselves.in reviews
There are so many people who go hungry cause they have no one to help with their meals and this is where the organization comes in its more that just bringing food its being a friend and showing that someone cares for you.in reviews
...disabilities in our community by creating jobs and providing ways for them to give back to their community.in reviews
...you can participate as much as possible..feels good to give back to the less fortunate.in reviews
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Meals on wheels is an awesome organization that helps people who are hungry and unable to get out as much .
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I've always wanted to donate or help out here! I found out a while back that we had it here! I support it because I use to care for my dad! And understand the struggle that both go through! I don't donate at the moment but would like to! Others should support it because it helps the elderly get food and disabled people get food because they can't cook! Would recommend for people to help out!
Jen A.
This is such a great service charity for those who cannot get to the store and prepare their own meals. We need more charities like this.
Maricela F.
McMinnville , OR
This has made such an impact for an elderly couple that I know! They really look forward and appreciate this assistance! They have no idea what a help this is for them as they do not have any children to help them out and not much friends either!
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This organization is AMAZING and bigger than most recognize. I have worked with the repeatedly and the folks that get this service are just so happy & so grateful. I love delivering for MOW & donate as often as i can.
Laura S.
Mountain, WI
This program can be about so much more than meals! As a volunteer you come across all kinds of things that would most likely go unnoticed. There are seniors who have no loved ones to check on them and this program does that.
Michele P.
Aneta, ND
After my father-in-law passed away this past July, the local Meals on Wheels program took care of my mother-in-law's needs. Both my husband and i were worried about her diet because mom fell into a deep depression after losing her prince charming of almost 56 years! Although we have now moved in with mom and are taking care of her, i would definitely suggest this program!
Kim H.
Portland, OR
This organization is bigger than most recognize. I have worked with the repeatedly as I am passionate about ending hunger period.
Stephanie H.
Cypress, TX
As a Social Worker who works with the elderly, Meals on Wheels is a lifesaver in the truest meaning of the word. Their program has truly saved lives of many of my clients, by feeding those who cant get out of their house, and just having someone stop by a persons house daily to check on them.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I have volunteered and helped out with this charity before. I gave back after they took great care of my Nana. Just recently they were coming out to my neighbor's home as well. Also they continued to provide food after his funeral for the family. How nice! They come to help those that are homebound from being ill to the elderly. I'm so glad that this organization was started and fully recommend their services or just to donate to them. Their foods are prepared fresh and are excellent on delivery. Many food options for special diets as well. They are angels indeed! #charity #MealsOnWheels #food #homebound #disabled #elderly #hospice #fooddelivery #giving #hospitable

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...