Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand Soapsmartly™
Meadow Scented Liquid Hand Soap - 10 fl oz - Smartly™

Meadow Scented Liquid Hand Soap - 10 fl oz - Smartly™

by smartly™

Treat your hands to a pleasant experience every time you wash them with the Meadow-Scented Liquid Hand Soap from Smartly. This scented hand soap cleanses your hands with the fresh smell of a meadow for a fragrance you'll love. The 10-ounce pump bottle is easy to use and provides long-lasting use whether placed in your bathroom or kitchen.Smartly. Affordable household essentials & more, made just right. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.**Guaranteed one year with receipt.

Product Form: Liquid

Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up

Scent: Fresh

What do you think of these soaps? They’re not a well known brand, but the scents smell great! Would you continue to purchase these hand soaps?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Meadow Scented Liquid Hand Soap - 10 fl oz - Smartly™!
RaeLynn T.
Easington
Meadow Scented Liquid Hand Soap - 10 fl oz - Smartly™ uploaded by RaeLynn T.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of the better hand soaps I’ve used. It smells amazing and it makes my hands feel super soft. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle! Otherwise it’s a steal at 99 cents. I haven’t tried any scents other than lavender but I’m sure they’re all just as lovely.
makayla D.
Richton
Meadow Scented Liquid Hand Soap - 10 fl oz - Smartly™ uploaded by makayla D.
Purchased at: Target
this is my all time favorite hand soap for my house! i love the smell of lavender. and you cannot best the price of these! i have them in all my bathrooms and the kitchen. i’ll probably never buy any other hand soap.
Lacresha H.
Meadow Scented Liquid Hand Soap - 10 fl oz - Smartly™ uploaded by Lacresha H.
💜LAVENDER 💜 I am obsessed with this hand soap 💦 Very Clean lather and scent..imagine besides fear of germs 🦠 racing to the sink to wash your hands. I currently have this scent in my bathroom but I’m thinking of adding this hand soap as an option in the kitchen.
Brandi D.
This smells AMAZING. I feel like all hand soaps are basically equal, but this one lingers beautifully on your skin with a lovely scent. I’ve had SO many people ask me about it after using it.
Jazzmen H.
Grayling, MI
Purchased at: Target
This scent is more of a “masculine” scent and I like it a lot, it suds up nicely and is very affordable
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Meadow Scented Liquid Hand Soap - 10 fl oz - Smartly™ uploaded by Sally R.
Purchased at: Target
It’s my favorite hand soap, and for $0.99 , you can’t go wrong. My favorite scent is the lavender, it leaves your hands smelling good, and leaves them nice and soft.
Amanda L.
Saint Francis, MN
Meadow Scented Liquid Hand Soap - 10 fl oz - Smartly™ uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Target
Smells sooo good! Just bought my first one a few days ago for my main bathroom and every time I walk by the door I can smell a subtle hint of lavender and I LOVE IT!!!! My kids love the smell also. It isn’t overwhelmingly potent at all. Smells like a spa 🥰
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Purchased at: Target
I saw this at Target and decided to try it since the price was right. ( I think it was like a dollar) and of course it was lavender and I can’t say no to that. Well you def get what you pay for. It smells cheap and leaves your hands dry. It’s perfect for a guest bathroom (where mine currently sits) ❤️
Mackenzie M.
Denver, CO
Meadow Scented Liquid Hand Soap - 10 fl oz - Smartly™ uploaded by Mackenzie M.
Purchased at: Target
This scent was not listed (smells like a meadow) and its AMAZING! I love that it has glycerin to help moisturize while cleaning and is lower on sulfates! Plus it's only 99 cents... Such a great deal! I keep it in the kitchen, but once I run out of my Christmas clearance hand soap in the bathroom I plan on getting the blossom scented one if they have any left!!
Megan M.
Winter Garden, FL
Really love this product. The smell is great and the price is perfect. I always try to pick one up every time I’m at Target