Mead Zebra/Dot Planner uploaded by Courtney C.Mead Zebra/Dot Planner uploaded by Courtney C.

BY MEAD

Mead zebra/dot planner see more...

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
I don't know what I would do without my mead planner. It has been extremely helpful in keeping me on time with assignments, classes, events, etc. definitely recommend to anyone in school to help keep you organized! Love this product!
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
i love thiere notebook its good.So cute and inexpensive! I looked and looked for one until I finally found one like this. Would recommend to anyone. its good and affordable.
Christina A.
Christina A.
I love my Mead planner. It helps keep me organized and I can carry it around with me. It's very durable since I have a little one who likes to tear things.
Allana D.
Allana D.
Vernon, Ct
These are cute and inexpensive! They are good for keeping track of your assignments or taking notes in class.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Cute and affordable. As any notebook, these can sued for note-taking, record keeping, making lists, keep track of items, etc. Perfect to use for school, office, job, etc.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
These work really well. Very durable and a great deal considering how cheap they usually are. I love how it has a cute pattern on the front.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
These are so cute, and cheap. I used these for notes when I was in class and they worked well for it .
Andrea R.