BY MEAD

Mead sunflower/chevron planner see more...

Paige T.
Paige T.
Needed a new planner and bought this one since it was on the cheaper side. It's very plain but that is a good thing because you can color code and decorate how ever you would like. I like the big spaces on the monthly calendars so I can still write things in addition to the individual days. Great way to stay organized with any planner. Does its job.
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I love Mead planners! They always have really cute designs and their pages are well organized. The paper is really thick, which helps my pens to not leak through the pages. The covers are durable and don't allow the pages to get damaged. I've had some issues with the spiral binding in the past, but it was easy enough to fix. Highly recommend!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Mead always has a variety of cute planners tochoose from and they help keep me organized through out the week. They're definitely a must for back to school/back to work shopping. Plus they're affordable.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This are cute books to right in there such good paper in like some books are
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the mead sunflower / chevron planner! It is adorable . It also is a great planner! It has notes and as well a calendar. It is also compact enough to keep in my purse so I can write things down quickly! It really has gotten my life a lot more organized! As well mead is such a high quality brand! The planner has thick sheets of paper and the binding is good! Over all I would definitely give this planner a five star rating!
Mead Sunflower/Chevron Planner Mead offers notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Kenia A.
Kenia A.
Mendota, CA
Mi favoritos para la escuela son perfectos me gustan 🔹🔹My favorites for school are perfect I like them
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
I think these planners are great for college students and also everyday use. I keep all my appointments and school test, and schedule in it!
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely admire the color and style of this notebook, Only downfall was that I had trouble tearing out the pages along the perforated edges without the paper tearing.
marissa M.
marissa M.
Not sure how I feel about this product the pages rip out easily. The pages do have nice lines on them
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
Is it worth the price?
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
I'm looking to buy it but is steardy and worth the price
Christina C.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Does this have a dated calendar or do you write in the dates?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Charlotte
Does this planner have a section for notes?