Mead Spiral Notebook, 06780

Spiral Notebook, 06780 By MEAD

This is actually pretty great if you're learning different subjects in your classes. You can write notes for each one and it's already divided for you. I recommend for anyone in high school and up it'll be useful
Does anyone recommend using this for more than one classes or just one? And how long does this last??
Does the wires ever get tangled when pulling paper off?
Start your review of Mead Spiral Notebook, 06780!
Product Highlights
They are college ruled which allows you to write a lot more notes.in reviews
Also the cover is very durable last way beyond the end of the semester.in reviews
Shannon M.
Palmdale , CA
This notebook is perfect for taking notes and keeping organized! A must-have for any serious student. The page dividers with folders makes it easy to stay organized even while taking multiple subjects. You can keep notes and papers from several classes all in one notebook. I used these all through college and they were a huge help in staying organized!
Christie P.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great product over all. I wish they would use a bit thicker paper. Its pretty thin and ink or too much pressure will ruin a least the next couple pages under the on your writing on.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I do prefer this brand over some of the others. The front is more durable than the brands that have the paper cover. They also don't seem to fall apart like other brands, the rings keep their shape better. If used in a office, it may not matter as much but for school and on the go, i would recommend the harder covering that this offers.
Joseline C.
Las Vegas, NV
College lined paper has always been my favorite and especially if it came in a notebook. I used these in college and high school to keep all my notes in one place
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
Mead Spiral Notebook, 06780 uploaded by Cassie R.
I am obsessed with notebooks andI always have at least two new backups. Now that I am back in school I color code for every class to keep organized. Mead notebooks are great because they come in a variety of colors and they are sturdy enough to hold up through a whole semester.
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Always writing in these mead notebooks. Keeps me organized & they are always extremely cheap!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I love Meade notebooks. I really love these 5 subject ones. I am a list maker. I like to keep myself organized as well. These books are great and keep me from having several 1 subject books laying around. There is enough sheets of paper in these books to where I can write a lot of lists and other things before I need a new one. I always watch for sales on these and grab more than one when I find a good sale.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I used these other notebook's for other classes. Too. But only 1 or 2 they were also very good. and easy to carry.
Juanita H.
San Antonio, TX
These i keep just in case, grocery list, brainstorm crafts, long to-do list like for parties or traveling or other special occasions
Morgan S.
Cambridge Cty, IN
Great product. My family always need paper for different activities in our house hold. Durable notebook... Gets the job done with shopping list, crafts or whatever we may need paper for and very affordable. I recomend. Good office supply company to buy from