BY MEAD

• Do these come in neon colors?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite notebook brand? I'm trying to find ones tha...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite color of notebook? I love the red ones and ...18 Answers
Mead Spiral Bound Notebook
  • "I love these notebooks and I always had a different color for every subject, it helped keep me organized and was easy for me to tell which subject I needed to bring my notebook for." in 17 reviews
  • "I love them because they are always handy for everyone in the family whether it was a college students, high school, or elementary student needing them before school started." in 15 reviews
  • "These are okay...they're not all that great to me only because the first page will always rip =( I always get the college ruled ones. " in 12 reviews
  • "Love these, they stay in good quality for a long time and unless you are being very rough with the book the spirals stay how they are." in 12 reviews
  • "The week before school began my family always took a trip to Staples to pick up our school supplies and every year without fail we would pick up Mead Spiral Bound Notebooks whether it was the 70 pages or the 3 subject notebooks." in 10 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Mead Spiral Bound Notebook I remember buying these when I was a kid so you know that this is a great product that has quality that is timeless! The price cannot be beat too and they come in so many colors and size selection of pages. These work great for individual courses to separate notebooks for high school and college kids. Great product!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Mead Spiral Bound Notebooks come in a variety of colors. Mainly primary bold colors, which make them perfect for color cordinating with your classes. Each one has 70 sheets of paper in them. You can choose from college ruled or wide ruled. They are made from high quality products. The spiral bound side does not bend or come undone which is nice and rare in any notebook! I highly reccommend these notebooks!
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
I love these Notebooks.......great pastel colors, college ruled - perfect for my tiny handwriting, size of Notebook is light enough for me to carry as I write notes to myself all day long - take phone messages - work on my grocery list. The quality for what they are is exactly what I expected. sturdy paper and dark lines and easy perforations. Exactly what I needed.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Perfect for school also. For homework they have to do that they need to tear out and turn in. These are so inexpensive during back to school sales we end up buying so many extras because we end up needing so many throughout the year. Well worth it.
Stephanie V.
I have start off with a collection of these notebooks at the beginning of the school year, and by the end all of them are used. These notebooks are great for their low price, and I love that they come in a variety of pages. I think they are great quality overall and very handy. They are perfect for taking notes and drawing.
Alicia A.
Kaysville , UT
With 5 kids in school, I buy these notebooks in bulk. I never buy less than an entire case. This is our go to brand of notebook. I send them in for classroom supplies and keep tons of them at home. We are never without a spiral notebook in pretty much every room.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
I have always gotten these notebooks for school and, even though I'm out of school, I still get one or two when they're on sale each year. I use them for shopping lists, book reviews, etc. They're usually under a dollar and come in lots of colors.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Picked up a few of these for my daughter for school as well as last year and they work amazing its exciting to see all the pages filled up with everything shes learned
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
We always have a couple of these laying around the house.  They're perfect for grocery lists, notes to your child's teacher, anything! And they are SO cheap. I definitely recommend these!
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
These are the folders we buy every year for school. There are enough pages to get students through the school year. Another perk is that the pages do not fall out easily like some cheaper brands, however, the pages are easy enough to get out when you want to. Sometimes the pages rip along the perforated portion when my students try to tear them out, but after I teach my students to fold both directions before tearing, it works out for my fifth graders.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
What other colors do you wish they had?
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
What do u guys use this for, besides school???
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
Are these the notebooks with the yellowish paper?
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Does anyone else use the colors to color code by class??
Stacy A.
What is your favorite color of notebook? I love the red ones and I'm always subconsciously drawn to them lol