Mead Purple/Blue Planner uploaded by Christina A.

BY MEAD

Mead purple/blue planner see more...

Meira S.
Meira S.
It is a fine notebook. It is very inexpensive. I prefer mine to have holes and dividers though.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I've used a variety of these for college and they are absolutely necessary.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love my planner! it goes everywhere with me! Its lightweight and helps me keep track of all my appointments, contacts, and anything else I would need. It has plenty of writing space and I never have to worry about writing small or running out of room! I also love that it has tabs for the months. it has a decent notes section in the back which comes in handy! I have been using this planner for the last 2 years and I don't see myself changing my planner anytime soon!
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
This planner is soo convenient!! I use mine everyday and it really helps me keep on top of my assignments. Also this planner gives you a lot of writing space and it has a lot of notes pages. It also has a great month-by-month layout and a day-by-day layout as well.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This planner is nice and spacious with lots of room for writing down activities and assignments. I love it!
adriana f.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Very sturdy. lots of pages. very affordable. great for back to school! comes in a variety of colors.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Love this planner. It's lightweight and very portable. . fits in most of my purses to carry with me everywhere. It's a basic, no frills way of keeping organized. Great planner for a starter.