BY MEAD

3-hole punched and ready to insert into a binder or Flex Notebook White paper 3-Hole punched College ruled 150 Sheets (300 pages) see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Mead Five Star 5 Subject Spiral Notebook Wide Ruled - School Supplies This is always the first school supply my kids choose. They will not settle for any other type of notebook so it must be great.
Brandy D.
Such a classic paper that has been around since I was a child. Only con to paper is that we have to cut down trees to make it! That's why it's nice that we've come to a life where paper is being used less and less!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I needed lots of paper for college since the paper that they sell here at the university store is stupid expensive. I bought the 3 pack, have been using it every day with no issues. I write REALLY hard (all math stuff, math major) and I can erase with ease, the thinness of the paper doesn't bother me at all. Although if you stack the paper and write on it, it will bleed just a tiny bit on the 2nd page of the stack and that's pretty much the only gripe...which doesn't bother me anyway. Would buy again.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I know this is such a dumb thing to pick at but for some reason I didn’t like this palaver was an off white color. I prefer the paper that is start white because it just looks better with the more opaque lines. This paper is very see through as well so just a personal preference.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
Always good to have looseleaf paper around for when you don't want to deal with the little bits of paper getting stuck in the spirals of regular notebooks. Mead is the only brand of paper I've used all throughout school so I think that's good sign!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
This paper is good. It's good quality for a good price. It doesn't rip easily when you're erasing something. It fits a lot of writing. I would recommend this brand of notebook paper.
Mead Notebook Paper, College Ruled, 150 sheets Mead offers notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Classic paper. I love college ruled for my notes. I always have at least to stacks of these guys for last minute research papers or art projects with my little sister. You can find them anywhere from Target, Walmart, and maybe even dollar tree. It's affordable and gets the job done.
Ana M.
#noschoollikeoldschool. #thedogatemyhomeworkagain This won't keep your dog from eating your homework but it's a great idea to have several packs on hand for homework. Fits nicely in a few sturdy folders!
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
Yes yes yes! The same paper I used in school, is now the same paper my children use, it's pretty amazing. Very durable, dries easily when coffee has been poured on hahaha
Asia F.
Taft, CA
THE GREAT DEBATE: Do you like wide ruled or college ruled?