Mead Five Star Tech Binder - Red uploaded by Becky O.

BY MEAD FIVE STAR

The mead five star tech binder in red will keep you organized from the first day of school to the last. its loaded with extras and has a long-lasting polyester shell. the 1.5 binder has a 3-pocket expanding file with an inside mesh pocket for supplies, an exterior zipper pocket for your mp3 player and earbuds, and a durable plastic interior to protect your work. the tech binder has 3 rings that can hold up to 500 sheets of paper and is guaranteed to last all year long. see more...

• I'm attending college next year. How reliable is this?1 Answers
Mead Five Star Tech Binder - Red
Mead Five Star Tech Binder - Red fivestar  offers notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
The year before last I bought my, then 10 year old son, a five-star binder. It held up all school year long, even being treated as poorly as you would imagine a boy would. I went with a cheaper brand this year and was very disappointed. Next year, we're going back to five-star.
Alayna H.
Bulky but can literally fit anything in them! Rather than having a bunch of notebooks and folders in your backpack
Becky O.
Wichita, KS
When I was in middle school and high school, I learned pretty quickly how important name brands were when it came to binders. Five star binders were not just the popular name brands, but by far the superior product. They cost more than other binders, but the additional cost was well worth it. These things stood up to everything I put them through, and i was pretty rough on binders. This will always be one of my favorite products.
Christine S.
Must have for junior high kid. I found that it helped my kid get a little organized. Before the binder all papers would end up shoved at the bottom of a backpack and found a week later. It is sturdy
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I love five star binders. i love how they have space to organzie your projects. sometimes you can get a five star binder that has a folder section
angie m.
Copperas Cove, TX
I'm attending college next year. How reliable is this?