BY MEAD #10 in School Supplies

Is It A Notebook Or A Binder. TechLock rings hold more. Add what you need, remove what you don t want. Cover tucks under. Standard 11.5 in x 11 in. in size. Includes: 2 divider NotePockets 3 divider NoteProtectors 60 sheets college ruled paper 20 sheets quad ruled paper This Notebinder acts like a notebook and works like a binder to keep your school stuff together in one place. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Harley B.
This is my must have item for back to school! I love the idea of binders but hate how bulky they are. This lets me keep everything super organized and stays slim like a notebook. I love the plastic dividers it comes with and how it even comes with paper! It's super durable and will definitely last the whole year. Hands down my holy grail school supply for college.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
I have been buying these since I was in high school... and I graduated in 2008. If I ever need anything resembling a notebook THIS is what I buy. I love that I can refill them with paper and reuse them for different things. Now, this is all my Mom buys and all my boyfriend buys because after they have seen how I use mine, they need to get some for themselves.
Amber P.
For a college student like myself, I am constantly having to take notes and complete handouts. This note binder makes that incredibly simple for me. It is very durable and makes it easier on my to organize and collect my notes. I've been using this product for a while now and I highly recommend investing in one! #mycultclassics
dharlyn joy l.
Metuchen, NJ
I'M ON MY 3RD ONE.. MY CLASSMATES EVEN ASK ME WHERE I GET THIS ITS SOO MUCH LIGHTER THAN 3 RING REGULAR BINDER. I HAVE GIVEN OUT BY TWO OLDER ONES .. IM A NURSING STUDENT AND CARRYING THE REGULAR 3 RING BINDERS ARES HEAVY ADD TO OUR HUGE TEXTBOOKS THAT GOES ALONG W/ EACH CLASS THESE MAKE IT SOO MUCH EASIER
Alex N.
I used these all throughout middle school and high school. They great for taking notes since the front can completely fold back just like a notebook while the rings allow for you to completely customize the inside just like a binder. Though pricey, It's completely worth it.
Shanti A.
This is the best thing ever. I always hated binders because they were so bulky and I would always have to take the paper out to write on the back of it. But this hybrid notebinder works like a binder and note book in one. I would define toy recommend this product.
Becky H.
Fenton, MO
This is my go to binder for #BacktoSchool. It is lightweight so it is easy to carry. With the cloth spine and the sturdy construction it will withstand the entire school year. We've been using the same binder three years running so it's worth the investment.
Teri I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
I love this product. Five star has the best paper quality of any note book. And the rings make it easier to use than regular notebooks. It makes it easier to organize things and keeps your notebook clean. I would totally recommend anyone to get this product!
Miranda M.
West Haven, CT
What I like about these flex notebooks is you can use it one of two ways which is awesome for a college student like myself. I usually use it as a binder and will buy the folder inserts and loose leaf paper, and turn it into a three subject. I love it!
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
This is my #backtoschool number one item. I am in college and I love this so much. I use one every single semester! It's my go to school supply and I love to arrange my notes for class in this one spot so I have them for every single class. I love it.
Nathalie H.
Santa Ana, CA
How useful are these notebooks?
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
How durable are vs the heavy binders?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Is there anything inside of these?? Or do you put your own paper/folder inside?..
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Where do you buy yours & how much did you pay?
Christina J.