Mead Five Star Flex Hybrid Notebinder uploaded by Lauren Y.

BY MEAD FIVE STAR

The mead five star flex hybrid 1.5 notebinder in green is the latest in organization on the go. unique and durable, it acts like a notebook and works like a binder to keep your work protected and in place. the techlock rings wont break or misalign when you open and close them, so you can easily add and remove pages. this binder comes with 70 sheets of college-ruled paper, 30 sheets of quad-ruled paper, 3 divider notepockets and 4 divider noteprotectors. it safely holds all of your homework and is guaranteed to last all year long. see more...

Mead Five Star Flex Hybrid Notebinder
  • "This saves you when you need to keep papers and take notes all in one place ." in 1 review
Gianna M.
I have about 5 of these and they are my favorite notebooks of all time! Best of a notebook and binder in one. You can fold it like a notebook, but add new pages and other notes as easy as a binder. I like that the prongs are also like a flexible plastic because I've never had one break. 3 of mine I've owned for years and are just as good as when they were new. Just add more paper and labels, change out notes and you're good! They also come in a variety of colors but I wouldn't mind more patterns. I've already recommended this to several people! I've bought mine from Target for $13 or Amazon for about $10. Definitely worth it!
Teresa K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my blue one! I have had it for 7 years now still in great shape use it for my classes each semester at UNF. Yes I am taking one class a semester.. I love that it does not make that embarrassing clip noise when you want to add or remove something from the binder. Lots of room and pockets and lasts a long time. going to buy one for my son.
Kristin M.
Laredo, TX
I really did love this binder/notebook hyrid. But if you aren't used to writing on loose leaf paper don't buy this. I'm so used to notebooks that wont tear if i turn the book around and write on the back of the paper. I mainly use mine to file my loose leaf papers in... but if you want to write notes while the paper is in it, it will tear.
Jess G.
I love these because they're not bulky like a regular binder. It helps keep me organized in College. This is made to last literally they have lasted me about 3 years already. I highly recommend these. Easy to carry around, stay organized, and they're nice.
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love these for school, you can use this as a notebook and folder for lose papers. They come in a large variety of colors, affordable and durable. I would definitely recommend to college students who don't want to carry 5 notebooks
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
I always trust Five Star for all school related needs. Love these newer style notebooks. They are nearly impossible to damage so they will last you all year!
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
This binder got me through high school. Very convenient, easy to use, and not bulky and heavy which was my favorite part.
Lauren Y.
These are literally the best school supply ever. If you do not have one in your collection go out and buy one. Trust me.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
My husband found these last year and purchased several of them for me for school. I instantly fell in love. It gave me the ability to add more paper when I ran out and also the ability to easily remove paper without ripping pages from an actual notebook. My oldest son just started high school and we purchased him several as well as they last a very long time. Truly love this product!
Z A.
Sacramento
I have been looking for these for so long! I finally found it at Wal-Mart. I grabbed one and let me tell you I am very happy with my purchase it is very flexible and it is very comfortable to write on especially when sitting on those uncomfortable college desk's all day.
Patrycja Z.
W Long Branch, NJ
Are the binder rings made out of plastic or metal?
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
This binder is good? Fricey?