Mead Five Star All-in-One Binder 1-1/2 uploaded by Dawn T.

BY MEAD

This binder includes 2 Five Star folders, 5 tabbed index dividers, 4 Five Star tabbed reference pages, a pencil pouch and a calculator. Measures 12-1/2 x 11-1/2 inches in size. This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in design. Please visit your local Walgreens for exact design selection. ; see more...

• Anyone know where to get these four the best price?4 Answers
  • Are these still around?? 6 Answers
  • Are these really that popular anymore? Is there certain age group...3 Answers
Mead Five Star All-in-One Binder 1-1/2
  • "I used these all the time in grade school but that was the only time I could ever use them because after that even in high school they are no use to me and sometimes I feel they are showed to be more of a high school supplie." in 3 reviews
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Love this binder! We're going on our 3rd year using the same binder. It's still like new. Very well made product.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Granada Hills, CA
These binders are great with there notebooks and can last you about two years they cost a lot but are worth it
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This is a very heavy duty durable binder to get your kid through the whole school year or you can use it for personal use. My personal favorite.
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
These binders are actually nice i like the snap on it that keeps it closed most binders dont have that. To keep the pages from coming loose
Lakeland, FL
I remember using these all the time during middle school. They used to be extremely popular. I never used one in high school or college. They were okay for storing stuff, but they took up a lot of room.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Philadelphia, PA
I remember using these bad boys in middle school. I love them because they're pretty durable and sturdy.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Temple, TX
I used to use these all the time. I would have to get a new one at the beginning of every new semester because it would get pretty ugly. It was a good way to be very organized.
Fontana, CA
Great product, I got this at Target this summer. I only wish it was less expensive. The only reason why I was able to get it was because I had a coupon and it was on clearance! Love 5 star products, but the price almost makes it not worth it!
Quinelle R.
Quinelle R.
I love it. i use it for all of my math stuff love that it comes with free stuff too.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
I remember having these browning up in school. They used to be hottest thing in your backpack. They keep your organized and they are durable
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
North York , ON
Are these still around??
Fontana, CA
Anyone know where to get these four the best price?
Lakeland, FL
Are these really that popular anymore? Is there certain age groups that use them?