BY MEAD #7 in Notebooks

Perforated. 200 Sheets. 8 Pockets. Built strong to last long. see more...

Victoria M.
I love these notebooks for school. The pages with or very long. They are longer that regular Notebooks so there for you can place more notes in them. They are not pricy. They run for about 3-4 dollars which is not bad. But I would definitely recommend this for student or etc.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
The Mead Five Star 5 Subject Spiral Notebook Wide Ruled is one of the best notebooks for college, and also for the home.  It is very affordable and very durable as well.  It is great for writing or journaling, among other things.  I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Ashley T.
Love these books!! They keep all my notes clean and I always use them for college!! Bet thing they ever made and is very affordable ! I love them and I would recommend everyone to buy them.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
These Mead FiveStar subject notebooks are my favorite notebooks that I have tried so far. The 5 subject can be pretty bulky but it does also come in 3 subject and 1 subject! the cost is a little higher than others but well worth the money for a quality notebook!
tanya D.
Sacramento,California
Hands down favorite notebook brand. It has saved me from worrying about my pens and markers leaking onto the other pages. A must have for school. Will honestly save your life when it comes to space. I recommend!!!!
MK J.
These were the only notebooks I️ ever used in college. It has pockets and I️ liked that I️ could have a section for each class in this one big notebook. It’s very convenient and I️ recommend it.
Crystal G.
I'm thrilled with my new Five Star Wirebound Notebook in pink. First of all, it has wide rule pages, which I really like. If I am trying to write on narrowly-ruled paper, I get distracted from what I am writing about by the uncomfortable act of trying to squeeze my writing onto narrow thin lines. The wide rule just gives you so much freedom to express yourself. And then, there are the handy pockets - eight of them! The cover and the spiral binding seem very sturdy. The notebook has a lot of pages so there is a good heft to it!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My high schooler uses these for all his classes. He has one per class color coded to make it easier to remember and keep track of what he needs to take to school since he has block schedule. These notebooks are sturdy and the papers remain neatly in the pad. The pages are thicker than the regular store brand notebooks.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I always loved the Mead Five Star Five Subject notebooks when I was in high school and college! It was so much easier to bring one notebook to each class than a backpack full of five different notebooks! These notebooks are affordable and can be found at Walmart, Target, Office Max, etc. There is a solid amount of paper in each section so these notebooks last a fairly long time! I like the variety of colors there is to choose from and they make three subject, one subject notebooks as well. I would definitely buy this notebook again and I highly recommend Mead Five Star Five subject notebooks especially for students!
Lisa P.
Navasota, TX
I recently finished my first semester at Texas A&M and have found to appreciate journals soooo much. Specifically this journal. I took 16 hours (5 classes) and I was able to stay organized along with having all of my notes in one place. If you like different journals for a class that is fine but I found this effective for me. I would definitely recommend this for a college student.
rosy R.
Where can we got this?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Is this available in college ruled?