Business & IndustrialOfficePaper ProductsMead
Composition Book, Wide Ruled, 100 Sheets, 9 3/4" x 7 1/2", Black Marble

Mead Composition Book, Wide Ruled, 100 Sheets, 9 3/4" x 7 1/2", Black Marble

The Mead Black Marble Composition Book is an old favorite with wide ruling that gives you plenty of space for writing. Features reference pages on the inside of both the front and back covers.

Who else uses these awesome notebooks
Start your review of Mead Composition Book, Wide Ruled, 100 Sheets, 9 3/4" x 7 1/2", Black Marble!
Darlene R.
Mead makes the best composition books. The paper is thicker than other brands. They also come in different colors. Iʻve used these for years for work and school. They hold up well over time, even if they get wet! If you do spill something on the paper the lines do not disappear.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
These are always to go to books in school. The pro of no rings and paper staying put is also a con in that it's hard to get the pages out and being so hard bound, it makes it hard to keep open while trying to use. While that is a con, it is also a pro because it makes it very durable!
Mary M.
Taunton, MA
I use these composition books to write in and also to keep notes. I like the physical act of writing. Even if I'm never going to look at it again I just find it fun.
Joseline C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so old school and so affordable! I use to use these to write letters with friends. We would decorate the front and the take turns writing in it! I love these as they last a long time.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
These are my favorite journals to use. I used to use a planner all the time but now I just write daily to-do lists in one of these and it makes my day so much easier.
Dina A.
Union, MO
Perfect wide ruled composition book. These are perfect for use as a journal. Wide lines make the notebook very easy to write in. The binding makes sure nothing fails out unless you rip it out. This notebook is perfect for a journal. The price of this composition book is reasonable. Mead Composition Book, Wide Ruled, 100 Sheets, 9 3/4" x 7 1/2", Black Marble
Elizabeth V.
West Haven, CT
My kids use these a lot for school or even just to use as a regular journal! It's a must have in our household.
Sara S.
Brunswick, GA
They great for note keeping and fun projects. I turned one into a Harry Potter themed notebook for a gift before. Inexpensive and easy to keep around for notes or organization. I love customizing them.
Amy B.
This is a great product for school. Have purchased many. Would highly recommend. My girls also loved using them.
Jacqueline B.
Austin, TX
These composition notebooks, who does not have these laying around especially if you have kids. My kids graduated from high school two years ago and I still have like 20 of them just empty notebooks laying around because they were so cheap got them from Walmart $10 for $1 so I ended up going crazy and buying like 30 of them just to make sure that I had enough for them. They never even used them hardly so I still have about 20 or so laying around. They come in handy for when you need paper or you need something like a journal or something. So that is an abundance of school supplies that I have laying around amongst other things that are school related that I got a million up too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...