BY MEAD #14 in Notebooks

Stiff back. Durable cover. 80 sheets. Quad ruled, 4 squares per inch. 8 1/2 x 11 in. Heavyweight bond paper. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My hubby loves this, they are great to take notes without the spiral bulkiness, the paper is great and for me the grid is great for drawing and or calligraphy exercises." in 2 reviews
concetta b.
I purchased this for writing assignments since it is so neat looking for me for school and they are very affective. I just like the legal pad look. It's affordable if you like these types of writing pads. I would definitely recommend!
John L.
This is a great pad. I use this all the time. The mead brand is a very trustworthy brand with all their paper supplies. The prices are great especially before school start many places have sales. I would recommend.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I use these to Doodle on, write lists, great for Christmas lists, also good for letter writing. Being a lefty I prefer these over spiral as the spiral gets in my way big time.
Samantha Z.
I use these to take notes on the current book I'm reading for discussion. Or even doing mini assignments on chapters. Easy access and convenient!
Roxy M.
I love this notebook because there's no spiral and the sheets stay in place until you're ready to yank them off. Great note-taking supply.
G G.
Love to use this. Helpful when taking lecture notes, I feel very organized when using. Not bulky like regular notebooks
Zakkiyya G.
Cool for planning and writing quick notes. And it has a lot of paper that could be a good use for college.
Stephanie E.
I find these really handy for college classes and would recommend them to students in. College
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
I love taking notes on these there so good I prefer over a note book but the sheets rip
Ana T.
This product is great for doing math problems or using it as scratch paper.
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How many sheets come in the notepad?
Isabella P.
Is that graph paper or lined paper? I prefer lined over graph when taking notes but I love graph paper for math class... :)
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?