BY MEAD

Mead assorted color planner see more...

Zina Z.
Zina Z.
Spokane, WA
This planner is life! First, its eye catching with so many amazingly fun and colorful designs! I get so excited when I pull it out of my backpack. Secondly, there is the perfect amount of space on each day to keep track of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING I need to do that day! Plus, the one I have right now even has check-boxes that I can use. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Love this planner so much!
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute go-to necessity for back to school is a great planner. any planner that is structured one week at a time is a perfect way for me to keep track of everything that is going on in my life. i have been using a planner since at least middle school. without one, i would never know where i need to be or when i need to be there. it is my lifesaver.
Debrian W.
Debrian W.
This is my go-to back to school item! Since a kid I've purchased this brand. They are great for keeping yourself organized. They have different varieties to meet different needs and so many cool colors and designs. They are usually very affordable. I will continue to purchase and I highly recommend this product.
Latisha J.
Latisha J.
Baton rouge, LA
This is my MUST HAVE item. I can not start a school year without one. It's inexpensive and stylish! There is enough space to write and keep notes while still being small enough to carry. It's also durable enough to handle all my drops and spills. Did I mention it's CUTE!?!
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
Nice and roomy with plenty of space to fill up with my many plans! I love making lists and planning things out, so this was perfect for me to make my day by day plans and set up my week ahead! I even had enough room to fill out a planned dinner menu for my family's dinners.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
As a college student, mother and full time employee my planner is my life. I am obsessed with being organized and having enough space to write everything down. This planner has helped me stay organized and it's easy to carry in my purse or back pack! It's a must have!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Bear Creek Tw, PA
This is perfect to keep me organized. Enough room to write my entire thoughts; while also being small enough to warrant keeping my in purse. I love keeping a cheap, simple planner on me at all times for appointments, new contacts, or just remembering what day it is!
Kristal T.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
With school starting up around the corner, I highly recommend picking up a sturdy year long planner. It's small (yet enough room to write assignments & events) and affordable! I would definitely suggest picking one up to help time manage and keep track of your work.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Albion, NY
LOVE this! I would be lost without my planner. My life gets written down in there. I always know whats going on. Perfect amount of space for each day to fit all my activities. Very affordable and durable. Will continue to purchase as well as recommend to friends!!!
Candice B.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
This is one of my all time favorite back to school must haves! I still use them in the work place today! They're durable, fun, and hold up to thousands of page turns! They're always affordable and have many different colors and patterns to chose from! <3
Meggan V.
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Is this product available in different colors and designs?
destiny m.
destiny m.
Never had these planners. are they good?
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Monkton, MD
I need help finding the right planner for me. I'm looking for a planner that has days with hourly segments, preferably for the whole 24hrs of the day, not just from like 6am to 6pm. It also needs to be small, but not to small that i cant write anything. Please help and suggest!!!
Esse planejador é bom? Queria algo q me ajudasse a me organizar. ..