BY MEAD

Mead assorted color planner see more...

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is the ONLY planner I will use. Not only does this planner give you ample space to enter information, it also provides a full month view, day to day view, and a notes section. These won't break the bank and come in a few different colors.
Amanda H.
My college gives free planners but I prefer the layout of these. The writing space is bigger and easily keeps me up on readings and assignments due. I have college brain most of the time which makes me drained and forgetful and this helps me manage better. This planner has saved me from forgetting assignments so many times.
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
As a student planners have easily become essential for my everyday activities. I find that I remember things easier if I write them down and these planners are just right for me. They come in many different colors and designs and they are really affordable!! Really encourage people to give planners a try because they really make life easier.
Brianna B.
Nice, affordable planner, necessary for all going to school or who have a busy life. The pros of this product is that you'll always be organized and know what you have going on and when. No Cons!!
Mead Assorted Color Planner Mead offers notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Jackie D.
Seven Fields, PA
Very helpful in everyday class work. It has a sturdy front so it doesn't get smashed with the other items in my backpack.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Easy to work with and very durable. i love the fact it is simple and plain and does its just the writing space is actually adequate
Christina M.
Anthony , NM
I absolutely loved my planner. I love the fact that it comes in different colors and designs, there is enough writing space for everything you need to write down. And the price is great!
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I like this brand and I always use my planner. I like decorating it in my own way though.
Janell B.
It planner is pretty great. The size is nice and the different patterns on the outside is awesome as well Carried my through my toughest year (senior year).
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Is this product available in different colors and designs?
destiny m.
Never had these planners. are they good?
Kaci C.
Monkton, MD
I need help finding the right planner for me. I'm looking for a planner that has days with hourly segments, preferably for the whole 24hrs of the day, not just from like 6am to 6pm. It also needs to be small, but not to small that i cant write anything. Please help and suggest!!!
Esse planejador é bom? Queria algo q me ajudasse a me organizar. ..