BY MEAD

Mead assorted color planner see more...

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is the ONLY planner I will use. Not only does this planner give you ample space to enter information, it also provides a full month view, day to day view, and a notes section. These won't break the bank and come in a few different colors.
Esther R.
I have purchased this planner every school year since high school and now through college. It is affordable, can be found just about anywhere, and is durable. They come in different colors which is nice for options. I especially their more brightly colored planners so that it stands out in whatever bag I throw it in :)
Amanda H.
My college gives free planners but I prefer the layout of these. The writing space is bigger and easily keeps me up on readings and assignments due. I have college brain most of the time which makes me drained and forgetful and this helps me manage better. This planner has saved me from forgetting assignments so many times.
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
As a student planners have easily become essential for my everyday activities. I find that I remember things easier if I write them down and these planners are just right for me. They come in many different colors and designs and they are really affordable!! Really encourage people to give planners a try because they really make life easier.
Brianna B.
Nice, affordable planner, necessary for all going to school or who have a busy life. The pros of this product is that you'll always be organized and know what you have going on and when. No Cons!!
Nicole H.
This is a great must have for college students! I purchase one of these every year and it's good to have when keeping up with classes and any special dates. I recommend to everyone!!!
Mead Assorted Color Planner Mead offers notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Zina Z.
Spokane, WA
This planner is life! First, its eye catching with so many amazingly fun and colorful designs! I get so excited when I pull it out of my backpack. Secondly, there is the perfect amount of space on each day to keep track of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING I need to do that day! Plus, the one I have right now even has check-boxes that I can use. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Love this planner so much!
Valerie F.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute go-to necessity for back to school is a great planner. any planner that is structured one week at a time is a perfect way for me to keep track of everything that is going on in my life. i have been using a planner since at least middle school. without one, i would never know where i need to be or when i need to be there. it is my lifesaver.
Latisha J.
Baton rouge, LA
This is my MUST HAVE item. I can not start a school year without one. It's inexpensive and stylish! There is enough space to write and keep notes while still being small enough to carry. It's also durable enough to handle all my drops and spills. Did I mention it's CUTE!?!
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Is this product available in different colors and designs?
destiny m.
Never had these planners. are they good?
Kaci C.
Monkton, MD
I need help finding the right planner for me. I'm looking for a planner that has days with hourly segments, preferably for the whole 24hrs of the day, not just from like 6am to 6pm. It also needs to be small, but not to small that i cant write anything. Please help and suggest!!!
Esse planejador é bom? Queria algo q me ajudasse a me organizar. ..