BY MEAD #2 in Notebooks

Mead 5 subject notebook - college rule - 200 sheets (2 per pack) see more...

• This is actually pretty great if you're learning different subjec...6 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend using this for more than one classes or jus...9 Answers
  • Does the wires ever get tangled when pulling paper off?8 Answers
Mead 5 Subject Notebook - College Rule - 200 Sheets (2 Per Pack)
  • "Also the cover is very durable last way beyond the end of the semester." in 1 review
  • "They are college ruled which allows you to write a lot more notes." in 1 review
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
These are the only notebooks I have used in college so far. I love them they're super cheap sometimes they're even $0.19 if you get it during a school sale otherwise they're still under a dollar which is great. They last me one or two sometimes I could use it a third quarter if I wanted depending on the class and how much we have to write or take notes. Back when school was starting in September when they had their big sales going on I bought about 6 of them for only $0.19. Go find it almost any store grocery stores or Walmart or other Pharmacy type stores such as Rite Aid Walgreens Etc. Super cheap last awhile great quality.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
College-ruled is the best notebook for me personally. I like how the lines are smaller making it easier to put more words on the page and it makes everything look really neat. These notebooks are affordable especially during back to school week. I definitely recommend to high school and college students!
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good notebook and I love it because it is so effective and convienently located at Walmart also there is so much room in it which I love and it's cheap and I can use it over and over and I will definitely buy this again and again and recommend it
Angel D.
My kids love this 5 subject notebook! It’s lightweight and as mentioned has 5 subjects, which is very effective! Everything in one spot. Very affordable for the value. I would definitely recommend it!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I do prefer this brand over some of the others. The front is more durable than the brands that have the paper cover. They also don't seem to fall apart like other brands, the rings keep their shape better. If used in a office, it may not matter as much but for school and on the go, i would recommend the harder covering that this offers.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I love Meade notebooks. I really love these 5 subject ones. I am a list maker. I like to keep myself organized as well. These books are great and keep me from having several 1 subject books laying around. There is enough sheets of paper in these books to where I can write a lot of lists and other things before I need a new one. I always watch for sales on these and grab more than one when I find a good sale.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
In high school I always used these 5-subject note books. These notebooks also include a folder for each subject. I found this to be a great way to stay organized and keep notes and assignments in one place. I recommend these to anyone taking multiple classes that hates having so many different items shoved away in their bag.
Taylor B.
Middletown, NY
I use a 5 subject notebook to take notes for all of my classes. It's easier than having a separate notebook for each class because everything is in one place and as long as I have this, I'm not forgetting anything or grabbing the wrong book. Super afforadable and definitely worth it!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
These are very nice notebooks. The only thing that I don't like about them is how thin the paper is. The pages easily rip and cause my notes to be disorganized. I will sometimes buy these for my studies depending on the needs for the semester.
Brenda G.
Mead college ruled notebooks were my favorite throughout high school and college. They are the best notebooks for school! I still like to keep one in my desk in case I need to jot stuff down. I love how many color options are available and how much paper comes in one notebook. It's excellent for students who are taking several classes.
Lorna O.
Are a good quality?
Savannah E.
Sanford, FL
Does anyone recommend using this for more than one classes or just one? And how long does this last??
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Did it help you keep organized??
Felicia L.
Antioch, TN
Does the wires ever get tangled when pulling paper off?
Stephanie O.
This is actually pretty great if you're learning different subjects in your classes. You can write notes for each one and it's already divided for you. I recommend for anyone in high school and up it'll be useful