Mead 11x8.5 Small Desk Pad, Assorted uploaded by Ani S.

BY MEAD

Mead 11x8.5 small desk pad, assorted see more...

Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Very beneficial! Loved having this at my apartment in college because I can keep track of all the upcoming events and upcoming home park deadlines and tests. I used sharpies to color coordinate which things went with what classes. Great way to stay organized!
Angie Nathaly M.
Angie Nathaly M.
Ozone Park, NY
I have had this calendar for a few months now, no complaints. If your looking for a desk calendar I would recommend this one. Great calendar to keep your daily life organized. Enough space to write down important things according to the day.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Pasadena, MD
Desk pads like this are awesome! I like them because they are big and right in front of you so it's like a constant reminder of upcoming events and it's wonderful so I can't forget too much.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Organizing does not come easy to me so this really helps me. I love to use this to stay organized and it's a great way to mark everything I have going on during the month.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These things come in great handy especially if you're the kind of person who has a lot of things going on in your life. This will help yoi stay organized
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
This desk calendar helps keep up with birthdays, significant dates, meetings and maybe even those big trips that you have been just dying to go on.
Nicki A.
Nicki A.
I have one above my desk. At a glance I'm able to remind myself of birthdays, my work schedule, and when I have an exam coming up. Works great!
Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Really good and keeps everything cleaner than a white board. I love how I can just put it in my desk and look if I have anything to do
Annie N.
Annie N.
I love to be organized, and this desk calendar is perfect. It doesn't take up much room, and is pretty cute too!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Nice sized desk planner. I keep one at work for organization. Big spaces and great way to be organized.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
How big is the one?
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
Where's the cheapest place to get this?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Do they come in different colors?
princess o.
princess o.
Richton Park, IL
Where can I get this and also where is the cheapest place I can go to get this.