Me To We Style

BY ME TO WE

Me To We  Style
Me To We Style
  • "Its great that this organization truely helps the youth help make the world a better place. " in 3 reviews
Michelle C.
Me to We is a great organization! I had the pleasure of attending We Day a few years back! It is amazing to see how many inspirational people there are in this world, and it really makes you think about how you can make a difference. When I was at We Day I purchased a shirt, and it's still looking brand new today!
shania n.
Montreal
At my very first We Day, I was astonished by the numerous amounts of teenagers who are willing to be philanthropic. Buying a customized shirt (I got one designed by Joe Jonas. I know, I know, he's hot), made me realize that volunteering and giving away your time is more valuable than money. Money can help the ones in need, and if we use it wisely, we can make a change, and they're doing it.
Sarah-Nicole M.
Victoria
This program is awesome, I attended one of their conventions and purchased a shirt similar to the one shown, but in a navy blue. Surprisingly their clothes are actually fairly cute and very comfortable!
Jacqueline T.
I love me to we! I like the idea of supporting an organization through fashion because everyone wears clothes. It is an easy way to promote the brand. Plus the clothes are ethically made which makes it all the better
Afra F.
Kitchener , WY
Everywhere I am apart of the me to we club at school
And I love this foundation
I have been supporting since I was a little girl and I love how they help the youth make the world a better place
It's just wonderful
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
Me to We is a great organization. It helps people in need in the third world countries. You can donate, volunter, go on volunteering trips and buy merch. Their rafikis are the best! They also have tons of hand made super cute jewellery. And they organize We Day every year, a big show to raise money :)
Gunj B.
Montreal, Quebec
It was life-changing to learn about child labor that is prevalent in all parts of the world, my teacher went in depth about this problem. Soon after going to We Day, I found out about 'Me to We,' and have been supporting this organization and its clothing to get rid of child labor.
Rachel D.
Drayton Valley
Fair trade plus you can track the impact of your purchases. Brilliant!!! Plus it is a for profit organization that donates a percentage of profit. Yes people have to be paid and I love that they don't hide behind a not for profit label.
Juan C.
Son bastante bonitas y llamativas, me parecen de buena calidad ... las recomiendo
ademas de que sus diseños son muy bonitos y dan un mensaje bueno y correcto, me gusta
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
I've have the opportunity to do a bit of work with me to we and I think it's a great charity/foundation. It gives young teens the opportunity and inspiration the make this world a better place. It also helps teens to be understanding and compassionate to others.
Denise S.
Pineville, LA
How are these shirts
AmandaTravis h.
Southbury, CT
What does this organization stand for?
Hanshah S.
I've never heard of this organization. Is it a non- profit?
Denise S.
Pineville, LA
How are these shirts
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Does this organization collect clothes and give them to the poor?

Me To We  Style