Me To We Style

BY ME TO WE

Me To We  Style
Me To We Style
  • "Its great that this organization truely helps the youth help make the world a better place. " in 3 reviews
Quinn R.
I have only recently learned of this awesome organization and their mission to help stop child labor. It is great.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I am for any organization helping kids! 100% profit free! very awesome! love the shirts super cute, for all ages
Delilah G.
This is very cute shirt i like the desing of the shirt great organazition what a wonderful this good for the kids
carrie k.
Program is great to give charity to those in need churches are involved as well as the missions. Great program
Shawney S.
Commercial Pt, OH
I really enjoy that this organization is 100% non profit! Why are most of the other charities not like this?!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great foundation for children and I support them and I would recommend , I don't donate at all
Jazzie A.
Nashville, TN
Love this organization! They have so many outreaches and truly are making a positive impact on the world.
Rachel M.
UK
Good quality shirts and best design

Can some one with a heart like this I'm new to this infuenster
Lauren T.
Great quality and for a good cause which is awesome. ill definitely lookinto volunteering through them
Christina H.
Have never heard of this organization. I'm sure it's a great cause. Will have to read up more about it.
Denise S.
Pineville, LA
How are these shirts
AmandaTravis h.
Southbury, CT
What does this organization stand for?
Hanshah S.
I've never heard of this organization. Is it a non- profit?
Denise S.
Pineville, LA
How are these shirts
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Does this organization collect clothes and give them to the poor?

Me To We  Style