Me To We Style

BY ME TO WE

Me To We  Style
Me To We Style
  • "Its great that this organization truely helps the youth help make the world a better place. " in 3 reviews
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I love to by gifts for people that also give to charity. I can not get a shirt for a friend with out also getting one for myself when there are so many options for shirt that say something powerful and worth saying.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Me to We is a great organization. I love how they encourage and helps kids become global leaders. They help kids find a place and a purpose. They have super cute clothing items and they are Eco-friendly! I love how they help out other organizations as well!
LINDA C.
Los Banos, CA
Great work and i love this organization.
Wonderful organization, beautiful logo and lovely message. You should always value what you have and that's what this organization does!
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
I've never heard about this organization until I saw it here on influenster. Did some research on it and it seems to be an enterprise that commits to producing Eco-friendly fabrics to concentrate on saving the earths environment.
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
I think we should help the youth to become a better person. It helps the kids become stronger and they learn different skills to become a stronger well rounded person.
Kimberly R.
Providence, RI
Me to we sounds like a great organization. I think it is important to have socially conscious and environmentally friendly products available. YES AND IT BEAUTIFUL
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
This program is awesome, I attended one of their conventions and purchased a shirt similar to the one shown, but in a navy blue. Surprisingly their clothes are actually fairly cute and very comfortable!
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Its great that this organization truly helps the youth help make the world a better place. They also have great things for you to go and volunteer to.
Kourt M.
I've never heard of this organization either but based on the description it helps kids to feel like they belong to something, which all kids need.
Tyra H.
Hays, KS
Beautiful products and an even more beautiful organization. I recommend checking out the website to look more into this and donate to them today!
Denise S.
Pineville, LA
How are these shirts
AmandaTravis h.
Southbury, CT
What does this organization stand for?
Hanshah S.
I've never heard of this organization. Is it a non- profit?
Denise S.
Pineville, LA
How are these shirts
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Does this organization collect clothes and give them to the poor?

Me To We  Style