Me To We Style

BY ME TO WE

Me To We  Style
Me To We Style
  • "Its great that this organization truely helps the youth help make the world a better place. " in 3 reviews
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing organization. They make such a difference in peoples lives. I am so glad that Influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved. Overall great organization!
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
A great company that you can feel good about shopping with. For Christmas I ordered a couple of the Rafiki bracelet bundles and handed them out to co-workers. Everyone loved them, and no one has had one break yet, which is common with the small beaded bracelets. I love products that give back to a good cause, and this company also provides quality products!
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
The products that this brand sells are wonderful. You feel good about your purchases, and the organization truly has good intentions.

Free the Children is about kids helping kids, and empowering people all over the world to be able to succeed, and provides a way to join the global market. All the products are handmade, but not all the proceeds are going to the people who are creating the products.

Overall, this is better brand to donate to than others, but If you really want to make a difference in these peoples' lives, direct donations are a better way to do it.
Danielle D.
Arlington
I joined this club my freshman year and I love it! I love to help my community and the world! We just did an event called we scare hunger where we trick or treat for can foods and clothing instead of candy to donate to the community it was seriously so fun and we were serving others we are also going to create a food and clothing bank in our school for people who need food or clothing and are I need at our school!!! Love this program
Emily G.
I'm so glad I heard about this organization through Influenster; the organization helps to stop child labor, which is a huge problem in so many countries! For every article of clothing purchased, the organization Free the Children will plant a tree, and Me to We provides half of their annual profit to fund administrative costs of Free the Children. Not only do I like that these organizations are working to benefit children around the world and to spread awareness, I love that they are working together! You really don't see that nowadays.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
Me to we is a fabulous organization that helps to stop child labor, for every garment purchased Free the Children plants a tree and Me to We also provides 1/2 of their annual profit to offset administrative costs to Free the Children. Child Labor is atrocious and you can help end it by purchasing clothing for Me to We! Check them out today!
Anna R.
I'm all for helping and attributing to the lives of those in my community and that is what Me to We is all about. Great organization running for a good cause. I've bought many clothing items from them as well!
Terri F.
Columbia, SC
The products are made with certified organic cotton, viscose from bamboo and recycled polyester, which helps ensure that the least possible amount of toxic chemicals are harming our earth. They also employ adults at reasonable wages to create product. An eco-friendly way to wear.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Great organization that has really comfortable clothes. It helps youth make the world a better place and im all for that! I just learned of this not to long ago but have fallen in love with it. If you want to donate send it hear.
AmandaTravis h.
Southbury, CT
I never knew what this organization was till reading the reviews, they seem like a very well known organization and know how to stand for something. (Beautiful logo by te way). I just wish influesnter has descriptions of what originations do.
Denise S.
Pineville, LA
How are these shirts
AmandaTravis h.
Southbury, CT
What does this organization stand for?
Hanshah S.
I've never heard of this organization. Is it a non- profit?
Denise S.
Pineville, LA
How are these shirts
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Does this organization collect clothes and give them to the poor?

Me To We  Style